𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

Harry's POV

Harry's POV.

Suddenly I find myself crawling on the mattress till my body is right over hers. I can't help it, she's so tempting. It's rare to see Grace trying to persuade me to do something, because she doesn't need it, her body, the way her eyes narrow or how they shine, you just would do anything to see them twinkling. But when she does it, god it's the death of me. anyway this is not of that case.

She gasps when she senses my hard boxers on her behind but doesn't move. I kiss her cheek, then her neck, moving her hair to the side as I descend behind his back.

''It's hard to find something...for you boys'' she bites her bottom lips keep on typing on my phone, but I know she feels it too. especially when I lift her body and slide my hands under it.

''Does it still hurt?'' I inquire as I move my hands down and down till they met her crotch. She gulps down and nods, almost afraid of speaking.

I caress her entrance pressing my fingertips hard on her but without piercing her. I roll her shirt to the side and suck on her shoulder blade. She wines and lower her head till her forehead touches the soft mattress and she raises her hips to let me have more room. I knew it. I knew it she was carving for me.

''Do you want me?'' I ask and Grace fists the cover with one hand and the phone with the other. she quivers and I sense her body exciting from my speaking. I cup one of her breasts and she bites the duvet not to scream as I play with her nipples, they're so sensible. I linger my touch on her clit and she complains with my tempting hands so I shove a finger inside and she shuts up. I move it around, touching her walls, her lips, doing everything in my power to have her right where I want her to be. I want her to the point she will not ask me to go away. and it may be wrong, but I'm desperate and I need her.

''Did you find what you were looking for?'' I say and she turns the phone on to show me, her hand is trembling as I keep to pleasure her. I don't even look, I didn't ask that because I wanted to know, I ask because I want her to say that it's me what she needs. But she doesn't.

She let the phone on the bed and move her hand in between her body, reaching for mine. I pull away because I think the fun is just finished but she only presses it in even more, surprising me. I kiss her head and she turns, staring into my eyes. her blue gaze is shining with lust and need. There's nothing I wouldn't do to pleasure her. I use my thumb to catch her little hand and caress it too as I keep working inside her. I smile as I see her face reaching for the mattress and rest her cheek on the duvet, looking at me as she's powerless. I rub my hips to her behind and she squeezes her eyes. she looks so small under my tall figure as she basically gives me full control over her. she doesn't usually do this, never give someone the full power to have her basically beg for taking over herself. But she lets me, because she trusts me. I rub my nose to the crotch of her neck and she breathes heavily as I fasten my movement. My necklace hanging on my neck, rocking back and forth on her spine. I may treat her like a little girl but she's my little girl. I'm the only one who's supposed to see her this week, I'm the only one who can make her legs go weak and see her body shakes as I make her come.