𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 45

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

I fix the long dress Damien provided me as we enter Scott's huge house. I brought with me Alex and called Lee to check on Harry that is still asleep and for ask him some advices about hacking Scott's computer. I will never be able to do it, but at least is something.

'' Remember my plan Grace.'' Damien whispers as he leans down and kisses my head before walking away to go talk with some people.

'' So'' Alex fixes his suit Damien borrowed to him, it suits him perfectly, like it was made for him. The button down black shirt is beautiful, embraces his body as the warmest of the hugs. '' where do we start?'' I flick my hair and turn to look at him. His eyes are lingering all around my figure like butterfly kisses, making me calm down. But they can't wash the fear away. The only person that can, is not here.

'' Scott'' I simply say and Alex takes a long breath before nodding and following me towards where Scott is standing. He's talking with what I supposed are business men.

'' Good luck'' he murmurs as I walk towards my target. Only to get stopped by Nathan's hand on my forearm. So annoying.

'' You're still entertaining yourself with such a garbage?'' He leans down and brushes his lips on my hair. I fight with everything in me not to jerk him away. I can't cause a scene, not yet at least.

'' You still have the courage to talk to me?'' I take his finger away from me and notice he's slightly sore but not as much as I'd like him to.

He shifts from one foot to the other and smirks at me.

'' I'll ever talk to you. You know, you're going o become my wife sooner or later. You should get used by now'' I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms to my chest, challenging him to say it again. I'm sure I've heard him wrong.

'' Excuse me you pra-'' His hands reach for my chin and shuts me up brushing his finger on my lower lip.

'' It's not nice saying bad words my beloved. We're among people, you don't have to behave okay? it's not respectable and you owe me respect, lady. We're together, in case you forgot'' I narrow my eyes, he didn't get the message did he?

'' You should get ready. Damien said you needed to debut today and I can't' wait to see you wearing a white dress. Even if we both know you're not as pure as you let people think'' he cockily remarks and I move closer, his eyes cast on me as my lips almost touch his.

'' You don't know how right you are'' I fake a smile before smashing my heel to his foot, making him cringe and curse In silence.

'' Pay attention'' I grab him by the nope of his neck and let his forehead rest on my shoulder as I whisper to his ear so no one will notice he's in pain and my act will be still up. it seems like I'm hugging him. shame I've just hurt him with my high heel. '' you have to be careful when you play with Angels, they can easily turn against you and eat your soul with big bites. They're nothing else but well-camouflaged demons'' I move past him and direct myself in the changing room.