Chapter 1: Nine Years Later

Demon talking

Thoughts

High up in the Mountains, far away from civilisation. Lies a village, surrounded by tall trees. Mother Nature showing it's true colour's. The name is this village was the Mist village. This place had seen peace through out all its existence.

In this village, not only were there humans who lived in this village. But also something humans never thought were real. Demons.

These Demons were not like your cartoon demons. These demons looked very human. The only thing that changed them from the humans was there eyes. They were a variety of colours. Plus they were powerful. Very powerful.

The demons had there own home, like the humans do. It was called Hell. It was the home for the demons. But it became a battle ground. Most of the wars were for power, and land. Familes of Demons would fight over of who was the strongest families.

However, there were only two families that had power that could shake the land of hell. Every familiy is on edge when these two families lock swords together.

 Every familiy is on edge when these two families lock swords together

The Mephisto's. This familiy claimed to be the strongest Demon family. A family of war. After a battle with the Angels, millennia ago and after the signing the Mortal Chain. They would often brag about of how powerful they were and how strong their family was, however they claimed they were the strongest but there was one family that stood in their way of claiming the title has the most powerful demon family in all of hell. Much to their dismay, this other family had been a thorn in thier sides.

 Much to their dismay, this other family had been a thorn in thier sides

The Lucifers'. This family were a family of war much like the Mephisto's. The Lucifers were also a very strong family. However unlike the Mephisto's who claimed to be the strongest. The Lucifer's never really paid attention to a petty title. After the signing of the Mortal Chain, the birth rate of Demons was falling rapidly, due to the war from the Angels. So the Demons had to rely on 'other' means of getting the birth rate up to scale. The Lucifer's pleaded to the Mephisto's to stop fighting over this title as the strongest and help them with the current problem.