There Was Something Missing in Her Eyes

HARRY'S POV

Married? 

Married... fucking married. MARRIED

I look at Louis and he is white knuckled looking at Simon with Daggers in his eyes. My heart literally sunk into my stomach. I don't know how to feel... I felt tears running down my cheek. 

"No fucking way" Louis finally said. "There is no way in hell. Fire me if you want to... please Simon please." he said tears coming down his face. I felt my heart race the fact that he would do that for me... for us. 

"Listen Louis you are under a contract you don't have a choice. If I fire you then you could expose me. Cant have that happen, and this isn't open for discussion Louis." Simon said with no emotion. I feel my heart break for my Boobear why does Simon have to be like this. I know Jeff is honestly no better but I at least think that he would let us come out. 

"Well you and Eleanor have some planning to do. I already booked the venue for two months from now." Simon told him and got up walking out of the room. I walked over to Louis and gave him a hug. He cried into my arm, and the other lads joined our hug. "Lou it will be okay babe. I told you that I'm not going anywhere. I promised." I whispered in his ear. 

He just nodded and pulled away from us. "Can we just get out of here." he asked looking down at the floor. He didn't even wait for an answer, and he walked out of the office. The lads looked at me with pity and I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the office to find Louis. I walked out of the office and found Louis smoking sitting by the street. I sighed and went to sit next to him. 

"Harry I can't do this to you. Everything is so difficult I am so so sorry that I'm doing this to you." he said taking a drag his voice cracking. "I just think maybe we should end it here. It would be better for you to have someone that won't make your life a living hell like this." he added and looked at me a tear rolling down his cheek. 

"Louis you're not making my life a living hell. You are the only one for me, and that has been quite clear since you have come into my life almost ten years ago." I told him. "You are not getting rid of me. Not now. Not ever. I know that this would've been a deal breaker when I was younger, but I have matured since then. This isn't the end for us." I added, and I took his hands in mine. 

"Haz you don't have to do this you can just leave me right now and I wont hold anything against you. This is your easy way out." he said looking at me with such sadness in his eyes. "Louis staying away from you would hurt more than being apart." I said kissing him roughly on the lips. He kissed back with so much passion. "Your mine and you're not getting rid of me." I whispered in his ear. 

"Get a room" Niall shouted. Louis and I both chuckled and got up from the ground. We all got into the car and Louis cuddled into me. All I have to do is pretend this isn't gonna hurt. Seeing him walk down the aisle is going to break my heart. 

Once we get back to our place the lads joined us again. "Why don't I make some dinner and we can watch some football" I said and the lads all nodded. I made my way to the kitchen and started getting everything prepared to make some spaghetti. I was pulling out a pot to boil the noodles in when Liam came into the room. "Hey Li what's up" I said while filling the pot. 

"How are you feeling" He asked and sat down on the counter. I sighed "Honestly I feel like absolute shit. The man I love has to get married, he tried to break up with me because he thinks he is a burden and a train wreck, and I couldn't let him go." I said turning the stove on and looking at Liam. "This isn't going to be what breaks us. I'm not going to let it." I added putting my head in my hands. 

"Listen Harry you have been through so much the last eight years. You can deal with this. It's not like she's moving in or he has to be with her all the time. Let's just hope he doesn't have to actually get married and they can just put rings on and call it a day." Liam said and smiled at me. I poured myself some wine, and lifted the glass in the air. "Here's too hoping" I said and downed half the glass. 

Once I finished cooking the boys and I went into the living room, and ate while watching the telly. Louis finished and fell asleep on my lap, and I played with his hair. I smiled to myself watching the boy sleeping on me. I love him so much. 

AU/// hey guys I know this chapter was kind of shitty and short, but this story is coming to an end soon. I hope you all have a great day, and since its a week till Christmas Happy Holidays! :)