You Bring Me Home

LOUIS POV 

*April 2017*

It has been two years since the boys and I split from the group. Harry's first album is actually coming out in a month, and I couldn't be prouder of my boy. I on the other hand have been a bit slow on the music front. I released a single with Steve Aoki in 2016, and I have another single in the works that should be out in October. 

It has been nice; Simon hasn't been shoving Eleanor down my throat lately. Harry and I have been focusing on each other and our music. That is how it should've been the whole time, but our management always had a problem. I also plan on releasing an album, but I don't really know if anyone would listen to it. I don't want to discredit my amazing fans, but I've always been the weakest link. 

Anyway I am getting ready for a date night with Haz, and I am a bit nervous because we decided that we want to try and go out in public. Well okay I'm not nervous. I'm more excited than anything. We decided that we wanted to go to a small Italian restaurant and we rented the place out for a couple hours. I settled with a black button up and a pair of black skinny jeans. I also wore a brand new pair of black vans. 

I styled my hair up into a quiff, sprayed on some cologne, and made my way down stairs where I was waiting for my hazza to pick me up. The sap wanted to make it like an official date so he insisted on picking me up. I scrolled through twitter commenting back to some nice fans, and to make things interesting I followed a couple Larry accounts. That'll make them go crazy I thought with a chuckle. 

I heard a knock at the door and smiled to myself. I ran over to it and saw the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life. Harry was dressed in a red silk Gucci button up and black trousers. His hair slicked back. "Wow..." I said speechlessly. He blushed and walked up to me placing a kiss on my cheek. "Let's get going Lou" He said with a whisper giving me goosebumps. If I didn't want to ruin our date night I would be pushing him into our bedroom to jump his bones. 

We get into the car and I decided to drive to the destination. I put my hand on his thigh, and we rode in peaceful silence. He rested his hand on top of mine. My heart is racing just by the smallest amount of contact. I truly love this man so much. We parked behind the restaurant, and we were let in through the back. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant so we were mostly out of view from the outside of the restaurant. 

"I can't believe we are out in public together" Harry said with a smile. I laughed cause it is weird, but it is funny that this counts as out in public. Hey I'm not complaining I just think it's funny. "I think it's quite funny cause the fans think we haven't seen each other since 2015" I laugh even though deep down it fucking hurts, and I know Harry feels that same pang in his heart. 

Soon enough the waitress comes to take our orders and we also get some wine. I'm more of a whiskey or vodka guy, but it's a special occasion. "We have come so far Haz. Three more years, and I will be free." I said and grabbed his hand. "I love you so much Louis." He said looking into my eyes. My stomach is instantly filled with butterflies. (A/U if you cant tell im shit at writing banter LMAO im so sorry)

I stand up and walk around the table bringing my chair with me. I sit down next to him and pull his face down to mine kissing him like there is no tomorrow. Our mouths moving perfectly together god I wish we were at home. I need him. We are caught by the waitress who brought us our wine, and I blushed looking down at my hands. Whoopsie. "Sorry" I awkwardly laughed. 

"Don't worry about it love" she said and poured the wine into our glasses. "I'm going to go check on your food." she said and made her way to the kitchen. Harry took my hand in his again and rubbed his thumb in circular motions. I snuggled into him, and took a sip of the wine from my glass. 

We talked about anything and everything enjoying our time together. By the time we were finished it was almost ten p.m. We were a little tipsy from the wine, and were giggling the whole way to the car. Harry leaned up against the car with a smile and I pounced on him attacking him with kisses everywhere. Ending with a long passionate one on his lips. "need you now" He whispered in my ear. 

We hopped in the car and I drove as fast as I could. When I finally pulled into our driveway we ran all the way to our flat. As soon as we got in I slammed him against the front door. His hands were in my hair and he pulled I groaned and we slowly made our way to our room. Clothes flying away throughout the flat. I shut the door and well you all know what happened. 

I woke up to an annoying ringing. Why the hell do I have an alarm set. I rolled over to end it and I realized. It wasn't an alarm... it was Simon. Why the fuck is he calling so early. It's literally 7 am.

"Hello" I grumbled out my voice tired. 

"DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES. YOU TWO ARE ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOTS. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING." he yelled into the phone. 

"What in the bloody hell are you yelling for. I don't know what we did wrong we rented the fucking place out. No one was there." I said annoyed. 

"EXPLAIN THE BLOODY PICTURES THEN TOMLINSON. THIS IS GOING TO TAKE SOMETHING BIG TO COVER UP. YOU REALLY FUCKED YOURSELF OVER WITH THIS ONE." Simon said and hung up on me leaving me with no real explanation. Pictures? what pictures. 

"Harry! Harry wake up" I said shaking him like crazy. As if he knew something was wrong he shot up and looked at me with concern. "Whats wrong boo what happened" he said grabbing my hand. "Simon called and he was fucking pissed said that I fucked myself over. I don't even know what happened there are pictures or something." I said my voice very shaky and a tear rolling down my cheek. 

Harry whipped out his phone and went on twitter. He let out a shocked gasp and showed me the phone. Sure enough there were pictures of us in and outside the restaurant. FUCK. "FUCK fuck fuck fuck what are we going to do. No what is Simon going to do. That fucking prick." I said angrily. I got up and started pacing. I looked up at harry and he was looking through twitter with a smile. "What are you smiling at" I asked him kind of annoyed. 

"They are nothing but supportive. Sure there are a couple negative comments here and there, but the love we are getting is enough to show Simon what a fucking idiot he is." He said with a smile. I smiled at him for looking at the bright side. He really matured since our relationship started. 

My phone buzzed and I didn't realize I had about twenty messages from a mix of my mum, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Lottie, and Simon. The newest one however was from Simon. It read 'My office 10 am tomorrow'. Fuck. I laid back down next to Harry and curled into him. Scared for what tomorrow holds. 

AU// im currently listening to Secret Love Song Pt. II and sobbing I hate it here :'(