The Beard

HARRY POV 

*November 2012*

I woke up snuggled up with my boobear. It has been a month of peace, and our regular work schedule. I wish it would stay this way. Just me and Lou cuddled up in bed no worries in the world. 

Sadly, life doesn't work that way. I felt Lou shuffle around next to me and saw he was awake smiling at me. My heart melted... yea this is perfect. "Morning Hazza" Louis said giving me a kiss on the head. "Morning boo." I said as I got up stretching a bit. 

"Do you know what the schedule is for today" Lou asked me getting up as well. Walking over to our bathroom. I was about to answer when Louis phone rang. He walked over to his phone that was still on the night stand and frowned at his screen. "What do you want Simon." Louis asked disgust clear in his tone. 

I went to the bathroom trying not to think about the reason Simon called. I started brushing my teeth; well I know why he called, and I'm just not ready for it. I frown to myself as I rinse my mouth and sit on the toilet; feeling like I'm dying inside. This shit isn't fair. If i'm being honest I would rather of left the band than have to deal with this shit, and it hasn't even started. Louis walked into the bathroom looking pissed off. 

"What did he say" I asked my voice sounding shaky. 

"Well he said he found someone to be my beard and I have to meet her tomorrow since we have to go record today. He also said her name is Eleanor Calder she's a model I guess that was in need of some money. Her dad also works at Modest; so he suggested her to Simon. This shit is so fucking stupid." Louis said frustrated. 

That name sounds oddly familiar. "Lou did he send you a picture or anything" I asked trying to put a name to a face. He scrolled through his phone while brushing his teeth and showed me a picture. My jaw dropped she used to be my friend sometime ago and can I just say she used to be a BITCH. "Whats with the face curly" Louis asked.

"I used to be friends with one of her friends. We got close but she was quite the bitch." I said still feeling a bit shocked. "Well that makes me feel much better. Thanks Haz." Louis said sarcastically. I smiled sheepishly "Sorry Lou" I mumbled and looked up at him. He was staring at me with a smile on his face anyway. He leant down and kissed me passionately and sat on my lap. I will never get over the way our mouths molded perfectly together. It was quite literally like we were each others other half. 

He pulled away peppering my face with little kisses and wrapping his arms around me in a hug. "I love you Haz." he whispered in my neck. I shivered at the feeling of his warm breath on my skin. " I love you too Lou." I told him kissing the side of his head. 

"We need to get ready to go to the studio. We have to be there in an hour and a half." I told him. He just nodded but didn't get up. I chuckled at the smaller boy in my arms. "Lou you need to get up." I said still laughing. "I don't wanna haz I'm comfy. Carry me to the kitchen" he said. I laughed again getting up and putting one hand on his bum and the other on his back so he doesn't fall.

I set him down on the counter and start getting out things to make some pancakes. "Thank you kind sir" he said with a laugh and kissed my cheek. I swear he has locked himself in my heart and has taken away the key.  I mixed up the pancake batter and started frying them up. "Lou can you get the syrup and butter out of the fridge please." I asked while flipping the last of the pancakes. 

"Yes sir" he said jokingly and got them out  putting them on the table sitting in one of the chairs. I made our plates putting one in front of him, and one in front of myself. "Harold you never cease to amaze me with your cooking." Louis said shoving the pancakes in his mouth dancing in his seat. I just hum in agreement cause I myself am very into these pancakes right now.