I wouldn't change a single second

"Tess, we're home" I heard him scream from the kitchen as I anxiously stared at the device biting down on my bottom lip.

"Ye-yeah ill be out in a minute" I retaliated, swiftly hiding the plastic test in the top draw as the door handle began to rattle.

Opening the door, my eyes met the two most important people in my life removing every anxious molecule in my body and replacing them with glee. Our daughter's face lay on her daddy's shoulder with the small pink tutu attached at her hips whilst the two sets of dimples forced my eyes straight to their smiles.

"How was the class," I asked as Emery's little arms leaned towards my shoulders allowing me to take her 5-year-old body into my hands.

"It was great. My gorgeous girl even taught me how to do a pirouette" Hardin spoke making me smirk as he leaned in to peck my lips whilst tickling our daughter's neck.

"I always knew you'd be a pro" I started guiding the three of us into the living room before the voice in my arm started up.

"Nah ah mommy, miss Thomson told daddy he was wely bad and I watched him fawl over four times" she announced struggling to hold in her giggle as we dived back onto the couch.

After countless stories about the daddy-daughter dance class and a whole run-through of Moana with excellent commentary from Em, Hardin and I carried our grow up baby girl to her room listening to her soft snores along the way. With a permanent smile etched onto both of our lips, we silently escaped through the door softly realising the door handle before moving our voices from a whisper.

"Fun day?" I asked with raised eyebrows as I lay back against the cushion supporting my head as I watched on in delight at the sight of Hardin changing.

"I am never fucking going to another one of those again Tess, I'm lucky I didn't break a bone"

"I promise baby, if there's ever another dance class, ill dress up in my leather jacket and skin-tight Jeans and put on the most natural British accent you've ever heard" I replied trying to imitate his voice.

"Oh really" he asked leaning in closer to my lips as I nodded my head in one quick motion before my'n met his own. Before we could move too far, he suddenly pulled away ending the moment if bliss we were experiencing and forcing a frown onto my face.

"I promise baby, give me two minutes else I'm going to piss myself" he rushed out rushing to the bathroom leaving me chuckling at the sight. Not even giving me a chance to process what important piece of information id left in the room he was currently stood in, he slowly walked out with a starstruck look on his face, the small device sitting aimlessly in his palms.

"Your pregnant" he finally spoke up causing my heartbeat to speed up as I launched towards him, taking the plastic from his grasp and trying to make sense of the words before me. After all this time of trying, every tear that came with every negative test, every hope that the next one would be the answer we so badly wanted, everything had lead to this moment.

"We-we're pregnant Hardin. We're having another baby" I cried looking towards his face as he grabbed my chin with the brightest smile I remembered seeing during my pregnancy announcement with Emery.

"I fucking love you so damn much Tess. Thank you baby, thank you for everything" he screamed as quietly as possible whilst spinning me around on the floorboards.

The night followed with the two of us celebrating in the most Hardin and Tessa way possible. Every kiss filled with passion as our dreams for the future seemed all the more realistic whilst every touch he made around my abdomen reminded me of just who was growing there.

It had been a hard journey, hard being an understatement, but I can happily live by saying I wouldn't change a single minute of it for the world.