Chapter 155: Familiar foes

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

The artificial space was making sounds. Even after receiving enormous amounts of damage, the barrier is still active so the device hasn't been destroyed yet.

The car park was completely destroyed and it is in a state where the ground is cracked and in shambles. There was a lot of dust in the air and the ORC members continued to fight the Grim Reapers who managed to survive the blast.

"Holy-Lightning!"

Akeno created the lightning at the tip of her fingers and it instantly eliminated a large group of Grim Reapers.

Kiba was cutting down the Grim Reapers at great speed while Azazel eliminated  groups of enemies with his spear of light

"Eliminate!"

Rias created extremely large blocks of power of destruction which obliterated the enemies along with the surrounding scenery

"Rias and Akeno's powers can be used to its fullest in a group battle like this." Erin remarked as she and Issei observed the fight. "If our opponents concentrate on area attacks, then the 2 of them are able to perform a splendid battle."

"Sugoi. Our team mates are also dodging the scythes magnificiently! Well, our lifespan would be reduced if we got hit by them, after all." Issei sheepishly remarked

"Yes. Even low-level Grim Reapers are stronger than average mid-class devils."

Rias and Akeno rushed to the Goddess as soon as they noticed her presence

"Erin! Please increase my power! I will eliminate them all at once!"

"Same for me as well! Please do!"

"Understood." Erin boosted multiple times and placed her hands on the girl's shoulders.

"{TRANSFER!}"

"Issei, please lend them your power as well."

"Hai!"

Issei boosted his powers and transferred an amount to the girls. Rias and Akeno's powers increased drastically after the double power-up they received. They went back on fighting the enemies and the swirl of power of destruction and holy-lightning extended throughout the area. It filled most of the space while glowing in power.

"It looks like they can take down all the Grim Reapers by themselves." Issei remarked. They suddenly heard a voice and they turned around to face the speaker

"It has been a while, Blue Empress and Red Emperor."

"Yo, Mr. Hero. Your name is Siegfried, right?"

"And it seems like you were also brought back from the dead." added Erin. "You must be looking for a payback which means that you will be our foe."

Siegfried shrugged his shoulders and snapped his fingers. Without any sound, groups of Grim Reapers appeared around him and they have darker robes and scythes. The killing intent they are exuding is a rank higher as well

"That would be fun. The current you would be able to put up a good fight against me, but I will have you fight these gentlemen over here first."

"Oh please." Erin scoffed. "You think these Grim Reapers who are the servants of my uncle stand a good chance against us? Well, nice guess but better luck next time."

Erissei made a battle stance and the Grim Reapers rushed to them. They dodged the scythes with minimal movement and fired a blast at the Grim Reapers