Chapter 132: Promotion Recommendation

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

At night time, Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Azazel arrived at the estate. They gathered the Gremory Group at the VIP section to have a serious discussion.

Sirzechs made Erissei, Kiba, Akeno, and Rias sit in front of him as they settled themselves on the seat.

"Just as I told you last time, Issei-kun, Kiba-kun, Akeno-san, and Erin have accomplished many achievements." Sirzechs explained. "The topic of the 4 of them getting a promotion has decided by us, the Maous, and the other top council members."

"And about the promotion, it would be natural that you 4 should get a promotion to High-class devils by skipping the Middle-class devil exam. But because of the Promotion system, we would like you to go through the middle-class devil exam first."

"Seriously?! A top-class devil?" Issei couldn't believe the words same with Akeno and Kiba who shared looks of shock. Erin only maintained her calm look as she continued listening.

"It won't be weird for the 4 of you to become High-class devils judging from your achievements." Azazel casually said as he sipped his beer. "The higher-ups acknowledged the special promotion for you but they also insisted that you follow the proper procedures. It seems there are steps even in the world of devils."

"That's right. You will become Middle-class devils first then you will receive a promotion to become High-class devils from them." Sirzechs added

"Congratulations on your promotion recommendation Issei, Akeno, Yuuto, and Erin." Rias smiled at them. "All of you are servants that I can be proud of. I am really blessed."

"Congratulations Master/Lady Erin!" The twins greeted with proud faces. "And to the others as well. You guys did a great job."

"Sugoi! It's good news. A devil's middle-class promotion! We're very interested in it!" The church trio said in unison

"I-I also want to improve just like senpais!" Gasper said who was full of positivity

"I also want to get a promotion quickly and have a stable and luxurious living." It was Rossweisse who made that comment as she adorned a small smile

"This team has become a group that Riser-oniisama's group can't compete against anymore." Ravel remarked

"Speaking of which, the oldest son in the house of Phenex is a top player in the rating games. His team has a good balance."

"My oldest brother is the next heir of our house so we will be troubled if he isn't strong." replied Ravel to Azazel. "Putting that aside, Rias-sama's servants are really amazing. Isn't that right, Koneko-san?"

Koneko gave a small smile and agreed with a nod

"Of course. Congratulations Erin-senpai, Issei-senpai, Kiba-senpai, and Akeno-senpai."

"Koneko seems troubled with something." Erin thought as she observed the nekomata. "She's pleased with the promotion but it's like there is a small tension."

"The rest of you will also receive a promotion soon." The other members grew excited at Azazel's words. "In terms of power, everyone is basically at a High-class level. Having servants like that in one group is very rare."

"Azazel is right. Besides, we all went through the same intense battles so it would be weird if we were the only ones who got promoted." added Erin.

Kiba and Akeno then stood up as they made a small bow to Sirzechs

"Thank you very much for the promotion recommendation. This is a great honor. Sirzechs Lucifer-sama, I will take this promotion as a Knight of Rias Gremory's group."