Disclaimer/Author's Note

Hey guys it's @blunish101 and I have a quick note before this story. I am currently (12/18/2020) an 18 year old writer. This account has always been a fanfiction account, and will definitely continue to be. I have previously posted original work on this account, but I took it down because I realized that my main base of followers only read/like/vote on my fanfictions. That's completely fine, I'm not emotional about it because I do love to write it. However, I posted on my conversations board today asking if my followers would read and give feedback on this piece of original work. My goal, one that has been in place for nearly 14 years, is to be a New York Times best selling authors. I appreciate all the wisdom running this account and writing these stories have granted me in the time I've been with this platform. 

So if by chance you're getting to read this, it means I decided to post the draft. This is a 14 chapter story, in addition to a prologue and possibly an epilogue. This is not a fanfiction, yet it definitely reads like one, if that makes sense. If you decide to leave a comment (would be greatly appreciated) please leave something constructive or positive since this is an original piece. I know that there are plot holes, things that may seem disconnected, and the fact that the writing itself is unedited and raw. My main goal with this is to see if the intended audience would actually read it. In the event that I get to officially publish it, you all will be the first ones I hope to tell. I have absolutely no idea what the rules about posting a draft of a book that might end up actually being published is, so this might be temporary. 

Thank you all so much for the support of this account, and please enjoy the story.