{11} Welcome Home, Alexis ✔️

Sam's POV

It's dark out and I'm guessing Thor and the warrior three are at the bar. As I fly my way to the bar, I change from my dress to an all black suit and tie, pants and made myself look more masculine and taller. People who where around just gave me slight looks as I transformed, it looked like that magic is pretty normal. Then again it's Asgard, where the whole place is made out of gold. I didn't really know where I was going, so I walk up to a couple.

"Hello, I am from midgard and need help looking for the nearest bar? I'm looking for a friend."

"Oh well, the closest one is a couple of minutes away, just make a right on that corner and you will surely see a couple of drunks fighting." I smile and thank them and fly in the direction they pointed towards.

Surely enough there was a two males fighting, but I managed to sneak my way to the bar entrance without the guys seeing me. Surprisingly there was a bouncer/ security at the door. "Who are you?" They ask, I get nervous because I never really been a fucking bar. "Oh I am here looking for a friend. I will be quick, I just need to say a couple of words and I will leave." "I don't care, who and what you want but you are not allowed in without being or with someone of status." I raise an eyebrow, "umm. . . Yeah I don't give a fuck." I turn around and walk away and hid in a sort of alley. I check that I am alone and transform into thor and make my way back to the bouncer. "Good evening your Highness." He opens the door and I nod. Once I am inside I transform back to my previous form.

Now to look for thor

I walk past people drinking and laughing, I recognize some the people and look for thor who is a sort of dark corner. Before I can walk up to him I am pulled by someone behind. For a second I thought it was the bouncer but I turned around and turned out it was a female. "Hello handsome. What is your name?" I deepen my voice to sound more masculine, "umm. . . Thank you I guess. My name is Sam from midgard, I can't talk righ-" "Wow midgard, I have never met a midgardian before. How is that like?" She says as she pulls up a seat and pushes me to the seat, I blush at how close she is. "Umm it's nice, sorry to cut this short but I must really get to my friend and say goodbye." Before she can say anything I quickly got out of the chair and sprint around the crowded people.

By the time I got to where I last saw him, he was gone. Why is it so hard to talk to a tall, blond man?
Luckily I was tall enough to see him standing next to lady Sif and that he was easier to get to this time. I walk up to them but remember that they are talking about how thor has changed since he went to earth. I stand close by to listen into their conversation until thor leaves.

I sprint to catch up to him, "Thor! Wait up man, I have been looking for you for a long while." He turned around and looked confused, "sorry, who are you?" I chuckle, "dude its me Samantha, I just shape shifting into a male version of myself." "Oh, sorry. I just didn't recognized you. . . Are you leaving?" I nod, "yep, but don't worry I will be back in a year or so." "Do you need me to show you to Heimdall?" "Yes actually, thank you."

Time skip

When we were almost to the end of the rainbow Bridge, Thor asks, "Is there a name you would prefer while you are in a male form?" I smile, "thank you for asking, Thor. It means a lot to me. I will go by Alexis." "Alexis, it sounds very powerful, what does it mean?" "Protector of humanity, and it sounds very gender neutral and I feel like it is me." "It's good that you have are able to be happy and comfortable in you skin. Loki also shape shifts into different genders, so I am aware of people's genders and respect them." I smile and wipe away some tears. I give him a side hug and we continue to walk to the end of the rainbow bridge Heimdal smiles.

Alexis's POV

"Did you get everything you needed to be done?" I smiled and nodded, "Yep, I will be coming back in a couple of months, or when you need me. Heimdal I'm sure you know how to contact me." He nods and prepares to switch the sword that opens the Bifrost. I give Thor a hug, "Now Thor I was able to convince your father to give your brother a more lenient sentence, so I need you to visit him every once in a wile to ask him about his mental health and and try to make his sentence a little bit better. If you need me I will most likely be with stark or on my own personal mission. Either way I will be on Earth." "Safe travels, Alexis." I turn my head to Heimdal and nod, he smile and turns the sword.

This time I keep my eyes open and I see all the beautiful colors and hues. I stick my hand out to touch and it feels like little ants walking on my hand, "awesome" I mumble to myself.

It feels like a minute has passed of me in the Bifrost and I feel solid ground and since I didn't really land on my own the first time and I was just floating on my back ( because you know, space, no gravity.) I land on my fucking back and feel breath getting pushed out of my lungs. I sit up while trying to basically get my lungs to work by coughing.

Once I get my lungs working I take a look around at where I landed. "Central park?" I get up and fly up, to get a better look. I smile at the sight in the dark sky and I take in that I am in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I turn around and I see the big ass somewhat broken tower that only has the letter "A". I smile at the sight and fly towards it. I transform myself to the version of me they last saw me, but I kept the suit.

A/N
I'm back loves, I'm not dead.
I sorta was falling out of the fandom and I think it was because of not getting any marvel content and that the MCYT has gotten more attention and have me wanting to write fan fiction for that. But now that wandavision and the falcon and the winter soldier is out/soon to be out.