To begin:

Quick facts:
- Loona are known as the Avengers of Kpop.

- 12 members

- Fandom name is Orbit.

- All of them have colors, animals, shapes, and foods that match them.

- They have no fixed positions but they have a leader (more on that later)

- No fixed concept (also more on that later)

- Debuted 2016

- They have more MVs than most groups that have been around for longer (Like Twice).

- The name 'Loona' means "girl of the month." (Which is true and will be elaborated on in this chapter).

- Have a whole universe in which they exist in known as the Loonaverse. This Loonaverse is the whole theory and storyline side of Loona. In which every MV is one half of a bigger story that is Loona. But more on that later as well cause that can get confusing real quick.

- They have three sub units; Loona 1/3, Outer Eye, and yyxy (more on that later)

***
How Loona was formed?

Loona was formed by BBC (BlockBerry Creative). The way BBC handled Loona was that every month (starting in March 2016), 1 girl would be released. making the month hers. The girl of the month would then produce a solo debut. They did this until all 12 girls were revealed, which lead up to the span of a year).

By doing this, they definitely caught the public eye for their unique take on this new gg. BBC's goal was to bring together a group of talented girls to see if they could become something big, more than what they already were. Their marketing strategy was definitely questioning considering how secretive they were about each member's debut. Releasing teasers and trailers that felt like movies that only kept people in suspense at the mystery.

By making the girls have a solo debut first, they showed the public that talent that all the girls had. Showing that they all could sing and stand well on their own. Through the solos, the girl's 'voice' was heard and you had a feel about the kind of idol they were. Each solo was different for each member and gave a different vibe. Neither solo was like the other. Showing that each girl gave a uniqueness to the group that eventually created Loona, a beautiful blend of all of them.

Next chapter the girls released in order of BBC:

*note* the way in which they were released doesn't mean the first member is better than the other. They were just chosen by BBC in no particular order.

*other note* After all girls were revealed, they were divided into sub units then after appearing as a group, Loona. Yes there's a sequence :)