surprise

*y/n pov*

YALL THE BABY IS FAKE THATS WHY ITS CALLED THE BABY PROJECT

if i get one more comment talking about the baby LMFAOOOOO

i wake up and it's almost 1:00. i look over and see vinnie is gone. i jump up and start looking for him. he's not anywhere. i see he left his fucking phone here. great. where is he? i grab my phone and see a text from liya saying me and vinnie are on tiktok room. another great thing to add to my stressful morning. i hop in the shower. i take a quick shower and throw on one of vinnies hoodies and some black leggings. i sit back down on my bed and i go on my phone. after a few minutes, i see vinnie walk in with a bunch of bags.

vin: surprise!!

you: what the hell- vinnie what is this?

vin: well i knew you needed something to make you feel better so i got this!

you: a- all of it?

vin: well. im going to give you stuff in ORDER. because there is one thing in here i want to really surprise you with! 

you: oh my god.

i laugh and he hands me a bag from pink. what in the hell did he get me from PINK?!?!?!! i open i the bag and i see 5 pairs of cute underwear. the fact that i needed new underwear too..

you: omg! i needed new underwear too! thank you!

he hands me a bag from Victoria Secret. i open it and its probably the most beautiful lingerie i've ever seen. and its my size. how does he know?

you: this is so beautiful vin-

vin: i had a feeling you would like it. 

next, he hands me a bag from yankee candle. it's my favorite sent. 

vin: i completely guessed the sent. 

you: thank you vin.

he gives me a bag from bath and bodyworks. i knew that my favorite body wash was going to be in there but it was a whole set of my favorite sent body wash.

you: a whole SET?

vin: yup. 

the last bag he gives you is a bag from apple. i give him the death stare and he smiles at me. i swear if its a new phone i will break down. 

vin: this is the surprise one. 

i look in the bag and i see the iphone 11, purple. put my hands in my hand and start sobbing. 

vin: why are you crying?

you: ive needed a new phone for 3 years vin. 

vin: well theres more. 

i wipe my tears and i take everything out of the bag and i see a mackbook air, an ipad pro, airpods and an apple watch. i look over at vinnie with tears in my eyes. hes standing up smiling. i get up and give him the biggest hug and start crying again. 

vin: you deserve the world y/n.

you: t- thank you so much vin. i really needed this. 

he puts me down and i put all the stuff back in the bags so now the bed is empty. i get back up and i just stare at his perfect face.  

*vinnies pov*

shes staring at me and i stare at her back at her. she gets closer too me and kisses me. i kiss her back, she wraps her legs around me and i lay her down on the bed.