AngiexRaph ~part 2~

Requseted by: *LovelySeven*

Angies's POV:

" HA In your face Mikey"! I just won again on my favorite game ever. "awww Angie, again"?! " you know it"! as Im doing my victory dance I slip on a slice of pizza Mikey left on the floor. "AHHHHHH"! I fell on my butt that realy hurt "BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Mikey as always bursts out laughing. I dont normaly get mad but this time I did. "WHAT THE HELL MIKEY"!! of course he keeps laughing so I grab the slice of pizza and throw it at his face." AHHH, THE PIZZAS ATTCKING ME AGAIN"!!!!!! I roll my eyes and get up I not only slipped on that slice turns out I fell right on top of an entire pizza. Great now I gotta go change good thing I left a bag of clothes here yesturday, if I could just remember where I left them oh right their in Raphs room. As im walking over there I here the sound of metal clashing against metal. They must be sparring, as I walk into his room I look around for my bag but cant find it. He must of moved it I couldnt just sit here till he was done, But I sure am not gonna go in there looking like this. Im just gonna scream for him "RAPH"!!! I hear a couple of screams and some thumps then he appears at the door weapons in hand in a battle stance. "ANGIE?! are yo-" he stops in mid sentence as he sees me. "uh Angie why are you covered in pizza"? he says as he comes in and shuts the door "I uh well I was playing a video game with mikey then I won so I started doing my victory dance and I ended up falling on an entire pizza and well then this happened". I said as I gestured to myself, "so why excatly did ya call me then"? "I just wanna know where you put my bag of clothes" "oh that its in the closet" I quickly run to the closet and grab the bag. "thx Raph"! I give him a quick kiss on the lips then push him out so I could change. "no problem Angie" he says from other side of the door. I quickly change into my clean clothes and stuff the rest in the bag I would probably have to wash the bag when I  get home but oh well. I walk out of the room and back to the living room to find Mikey dancing on top of the couch and shouting something so fast I cant understand him. " why are u so happy"? I ask he just looks at me and jumps down tackling me down "heyAngiewhatsupohIseeyouchangedthatwashilariousthoughHAHAHA    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! *( Hey Angie whats up oh I see you changed that was hilarious though)* he then starts tickling me. I burst out laughing " MIKEY!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA S-STOP HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH M-M-MIKEY STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT HURTS"!!!!!!! he finaly gets up and starts running around the lair screaming while laughing. I look to where he was sitting and I noticed that there was an empty box of choclates, well that explains why he is so hyper. I giggle a little and went to sit on the couch to watch tv. After a mintute or so he falls on the sofa and his head lands on my lap and his arms wrap around me in a hug. "Awwwwww your so adorable Mikey ya know that"? he smiles " ya I am" he murmers "aww" I whisper. "Angie"! I hear Raph yell as hes comming out of the dojo. "shhhhhhhh" I  say loudly enough for him to hear me. "what"? he asks he then walks right infront of me and an angry expression shows on his face for a while before turing into an annoyed glare. He wasnt glaring at me he was glaring at Mikey.

"whys this knuckle head sleepin on ya"? " Raphael dont say that about your adorable little brother" I say as I look down at him. I hear Raph growl and Walk away then I hear a door slam. No dought it was his. I sigh as I  move Mikeys head so that he could lay fully on the couch then give him a pillow to hug. I walk twords Raphs room snd knock on his door a "go away Mikey" I hear him murmer I sigh and open the door quietly. he looks up then turns the other way. "Raph"? "what" "why are you mad"? he doesnt anwser for a while so I went to go sit by him and put a hand on his shoulder he finaly turns to look at me. "fine I guess I just got mad that ya called Mikey...cute ugh never thought Id be using Mikey and cute in the same sentence *he murmers*I guess it just made me feel like you didnt like me ugh this is stupid" I look at him and give him a little smile " hey look at me" he still doesnt turn. I grab his face and turn him to me he still doesnt make eye contact. I bring him closer and kiss him he kisses back after a while and he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. Its a slow kiss but its still very passionate. He kisses me harder and starts to pull my shirt up. I  unwrap my arms from his neck and place them on his hands. "sorry" he whispers "its ok, oh and you dont have to be jeaous of Mikey yes I think hes cute but * I move closer to him to where our lips are almost touching* I think your sexy" I whisper. He smirks and kisses me again as he wraps his arms around me I place my hands on the side of his face we pull away and he smiles. "thank you Angie, I Love You" I  smile and kiss his cheek "I Love You too". 

~Authors Note~

Well heres the newest story and sorry I took so long in writing it many things have happened but im back now Hope You Like It!!!!