KristinXRaph

Request by: KatKachiros

Kristin POV:

Have you ever noticed how hot Raph is? I mean he's like damn, can't take my eyes of him especially when he trains. Ha, the thought of sitting here and thinking about Raph cracks me up since I hated him when I first met him, no dought he hated me too. You see I'm like the girl version him at least that's what his brothers always Tell me. I guess it's true I mean we're both tough, sarcastic and mean at times oh and strong he might be stronger than me though but that doesn't mean I don't put up a fight. We also hate many of the same things like bugs well he fears them but still, and wimps god I just hate those people oh and cry baby's are WAY worse. Also clowns creep me out and I HATE repeat HATE pink it's waaaay to girly. We also have things that we like, like fighting, and comics ooh and video games, running is really fun I know he likes that also, although not sure if he likes coffee me on the other hand love it. Any ways back to what I was saying before. Raph is sexy duh and as you've noticed I obviously have a crush on him. For a while now acualy but I'm soooo happy, while I was with Leo meditating well he was meditating not me I was just talking. I asked him bout Raph since he's the only one that knows of my crush. He told me one of the best things I could ever hear.

*~Flashback~*

"Why are you staring at me"? Leo asks I just shrug my shoulders "Don't know just bored" he sighs and continues with his meditating. "So, Leo um has Raph told you anything bout you know...liking me"? I ask hopefully. I stare up at Leo and see a faint Smile appear on his lips. He opens his eyes and looks at me "acualy yes Kristin he has" I keep staring at him a smile threatening to show "does he like me"? I ask. He smiles and nods "yep he told yesterday after you left" I couldn't belive it Raph likes me back, Awesome " Realy!?, wait your not just planking me are you? Cause I swear if you are-" " no Kristin I'm not, I would never lie about something like this, besides I'm not Mikey" he chuckles I giggle a little and hug him.

*~End Flashback~*

An that's why it's one of the best things I could ever hear. Well not as good as when Raph says it, if he'll ever admit it. I swear he's so stubborn sometimes. "Hey Kristin" someone calls I snap out of my thoughts and look behind me to see non other than the one and only Raphael. "Ya what's up"? "Just wanted to know if ya wanted to spare" I give him a smirk and nod "sure why not, besides I'm a little pissed off right now and nothing calms me down more than watching your face hit the ground after I win". He glares a little then smirks
" ok princess, whatever you say" I growl at him I hate it when he calls me princess it makes me feel too girly ugh.
I walk up and punch his arm "don't call me Princess Raphie" I slightly growl trying to keep from grinning at the little nickname of his. " don't call me that, ya know what let's settle this in the ring" "oh so what, are we playing boxing now or something" he growls and walks into the dojo. I smirk and follow him, wow I love getting on his nerves it's so funny when he gets pissed ad starts chasing the first person he says besides me, which usually ends up being Mikey.

We get in our fighting stances and stare each other down for a while "ready Princess"? He smirks I grin back "Ready Raphie" he growls and charges towards me with his sai in hand I quickly block it with my Katana and push him back. "Is that all ya got" I tease he glares then flips over me he landed before I could turn, he swiped his foot under me and I fell he pinned me down and grinned."no Kristin, that's not all I got" I growled and he let me up. I quickly tackled him down and luckily for me he fell and on his face, his handsome face. "Haha, gotcha now sucker"! I laugh he gets up fast making me fall on the ground while he stands up. He holds out his hand for me and I take it, I felt this spark when I first held it. I decided to tell him that I know he likes me. "Heeey Raphie" "Don't.call.me.that"he growls,"ahhh but Raphie why not"? I teasingly say he stares at me coldly and I could tell he's getting pissed"Kristin" he growls. "Raphie" I sing he tenses up a little I look down at his hand and I notice that he's still holding one of his sai in a very tight fist. He wouldn't hurt me would he...naw he would never hurt the girl he like likes.

"Geez Raph calm down don't get so worked up bout that" I smile a little he just keeps glaring. "God, Why you gotta be so annoying" I hear him mumble. "Excuse me, what did you just say about me"? He turns around and stands right infront of me."I said, why. You.gotta.be so ANNOYING"! He yells the last part. Gotta dint it did hurt a little when he said that but I ain't gonna back down. " HEY, Don't You Dare Scream at me you Ass" I growl. "Oh I'm sorry but what did you just say"? "You heard me, you sorry excuse for a ninja" "Look whose talking
B!TCH"!! I gasp and point a finger at his chest. " WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ONE MINUTE YOUR FINE AND THE NEXT YOUR A TOTAL D!CK"!!!! I yell" YOUR THE ONE THAT PISSED ME OFF AND YOU KNOW IT"!! He yelled back. "I DIDNT THINK YOUD GET SO MAD OK GOD!!GIVE ME A BREAK"!!!! " I F*CKIN WARNED YOU I TOLD YOU TO STOP YOUR SH!T, BUT YA DIDDLT LISTEN"!!!! "OH SO NOW ITS MY FAULT, THEN IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT"!!!??! I scream "OF COURSE YA ARE, IF YOU WOULD OF JUST SHUT IT WE WOULDNT BE FIGHTING RIGHT NOW, SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA LEARN TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE AND NOT JUST DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT"!!!! That hypocrite.
"LOOK WHOS TALKING MISTER I DONT GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY TELLS ME TO DO"!!!! He gasps
"B!TCH"!!!
"A**HOLE"!!!
"SLUT"!! I gasp he did not just say that.
"FREAK"!!! I then feel a burning pain on my cheek I fall to the ground in shock. I touch my cheek and it burns, I look at my hand notice the blood I look at his hand to see his sai that now has some blood stains on the point the blood is mine. I look at him fear clearly showing in my eyes along with sadness and betrayal " I, I thought you liked me more then a friend"? I say sadly. "Well guess what I DONT, heck I don't even like you as a friend"!! He yelled I Refuse to cry in front of him. I quickly get up but before I walk out the door I whisper " I Love You" I dought he could hear me. But I wasn't gonna wait and find out I quickly run out of the lair and onto a rooftop there I cry something i never do and that I haven't done for a long time. Not only because he screamed at me but because he told me he didn't like me like that nor as a friend and that he scratched me with his sai. Why would he do this, I guess Leo was playing a prank on me.

Raphs POV:

W-what have I done?! I just hit the one girl I love with my FREAKIN SAI!!! Why the hell would I ever say that I didn't like her. That's a total lie I love her, but this stupid temper is gonna come between us. Heck it already did!!
"Raph" I'm such an ass! "RAph" I'm a monster! "RAPHAEL"!! I turn around and see non other than our fearless leader "what do ya want Leo"? I say just above a whisper. "What happened to Kristin? She ran out of the lair" I keep staring at the ground "Raph, what did you say, did you lose your temper again?! Raph I told you must keep it under control if no-"? God he's annoying me "look fearless I ain't in the mood to hear your Lectures right now" I interrupt. I hear him sigh and walk closer to me. "Fine if you don't want to tell me anything then you should go find Kristin and apologize for whatever you did" with that he leaves. You know what he's right I gotta find her I get up quickly and run out if the lair, I hope she's ok.

Kristin POV:

I didn't think If have so much tears in me but I've been up here for a while an hour or so, I guess all of that realy hurt me. "Kristin"? Oh great it's him, I don't say anything and continued to stare at the city's lights. I feel him sit down next to me, he held my hand I admit I am blushing a bit but I'm still mad at him for everything. "Look Kristin, I-I'm realy sorry for everything I said I never meant for it to go that far, please forgive" I stand up and let go us his hand I lean on an air vent and stare down at the floor. I hear him sigh and step closer. He then did something realy weird he traps me against him and the wall his hands are on either side of my head preventing me from escaping. "Look at me" he says, I just keep looking down. "Kristin, please I'm sorry I'm realy sorry I would never hurt the one I love". Now that caught my attention I look up at him with a confused face."but you said-" "never mind what I said focus on what I'm saying now, I Love You Kristin" he he does love me he realy does I'm do freakin happy right now "i-I Love You too Raph, and I forgive you" he smiles and caresses my cheek not the one that's hurt. He leans down and his lips brush mine this is too much to take. I quickly lean up and press out lips together in a passionate kiss he wraps one arm around my waist and the other is softly holding the back of my neck. Both my arms are around his neck and on the tails of his mask, we pull eachother closer deepening the kiss. This should show all out love for Each other and trust me I feel it. He gently starts to nibble on my lip asking for entrance I denied it he growls a bit and uses his hand to touch my butt I gasp and we start French kissing. Damn I didn't ever believe that I will ever be doing this with him but I am yay. We finally pull apart and stare at Eachother lovingly. "I love you, Kristin" I smile "and I love you".

~Authors notes~

Hope ya like it 😀