Chapter one.

You and Perrie hate each other. With a passion. It's just luck that you both got partnered up in drama together. Even more luck? Your job is hillarious.

You two have to play 2 kids who grew up together.

You play a girl called Lucy, an openly bisexual 16 year old.
Perrie plays a girl called Louise (cos of her middle name), a closeted lesbian who has always had feelings for Lucy. Since they met in year 7.

Of course you two disagreed intensely upon seeing the script. At the end, Louise is supposed to kiss Lucy. That's how it ends. You two want nothing more than to kill yourselves right now.

(I apologise if anybody became triggered by that)

You're both currently in your bedroom. This is the first time Perrie sees your room. And it most definitely will not be the last.

Perrie takes one step in and rolls her eyes.

"Not matching your expectations princess? Or did you want something like a red carpet?"

She examines every picture on the wall. They're all drawings with the original photo next to them.

There's a few posters litered here and there. Fifth Harmony (they're still together), ZAYN, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, FOB, BMTH. Get the whole thing?

"You listen to these?"

"Yeah. Care to comment on how terrible they are and how i shouldn't listen to them? I beg, please, comment away." You say.

"I'm not gunna comment, Y/l/n. I just didn't take you to be a Fifth Harmony type of person."

"Oh yeah? And what did you take me to be? Depressing music? Heavy metal?"

She rolls her eyes.

"I didn't know you drew."

"I took art for my GCSE's."

She nods. You two start practising.

(I'll be addressing the characters as the characters they play. But, to clear confusion, everything from that will be italics. Remember, Perrie is Louise. You're Lucy.)

"Hey Louise." Lucy says.

"Hey Lucy." Louise says.

"You look like you either want to cry your eyes out or you just wanna shoot someone." Lucy says.

"I've just got a lot of stuff going through my mind right now." Louise says with a sigh.

"Well, you happen to be in luck my very good friend." Lucy says.

"Why's that Lucy?" Louise asks.

"I am an amazing person to talk to. Tell me everything and spare no detail." Lucy says.

"I dont really wanna talk about it Lucy." Louise says.

Louise turns away from Lucy and cries a little.

"Hey, it's okay." Lucy says.

She walks up to Louise and puts a hand on her shoulder. Louise turns and hugs her.

"I'm afraid that's all i got time for tonight Y/l/n. We practise here again tomorrow night after school." Perrie says.

"Gotcha."

Perrie leaves. You roll your eyes, put your playlist full of a lot of songs on and lay on your bed. You stare at the ceiling and shake your head.

"This is fucking dumb."

Okay one more part b4 i go to sleep :)