two

((Amber's outfit on the side))

Chapter Two: Throw A Party

What should I wear? I'm the hostess right? What screams hostess? I didn't have a lot of chothes, but one of these has gotta be it.

Travis has been calling me constantly, complaining that I'm taking so long. But I explained it to him, so now I'm ignoring his calls.

If mom didn't leave dad for someone else, I'd ask her what to wear. But she did. So I'll never forgive her for it.

I grab my two favorite dresses, walking up to my vanity mirror. I place the dresses in front of me, one by one, sighing when I didn't like them.

Someone then knocks on my door, "Amber! What's taking so long?"

I chuckle. I can't believe Travis came all the way here. "Come in. I'm not nude."

My door then opens, Travis walking inside, looking annoyed, but he gets more annoyed when he sees me, "You haven't even changed?" He groans.

"I couldn't decide what to wear," I shrug. He walks up to my closet, opening it. "What do you think you're doing?" I question him.

He says nothing. He soon grabs a sleeveless shirt, tossing it in my direction. He then walks over to my bed, grabbing a golden-brown dress. "Were those," he says, handing me the dress.

"But---"

"I might be a guy, but I know what guys like on girls. Now wear it before complaining. I'll be outside, tell me when your done changing," he says, walking out the door.

"Okay," I mutter, stripping off my clothes and wearing the clothes he picked out.

I walked back over to my mirror, examining myself. I'll admit it looked nice.

I picked up a pair of black flats, placing them on. Then I made my way downstairs. I find Travis talking with dad, promising him that I wouldn't drink tonight.

"Do I look okay?" I interrupt them.

Both of them turned to look at me. Dad's jaw drops and Travis' eyes scanned me from head to toe, making me blush.

Dad soon recovers, "I'd normally tell you to change into something else. But that is, in no way showing off anything. So fine."

"Thanks dad," I smile.

"Take care okay?"

"I will," I promise him, before Travis and I walk out of the house.

He insisted that we rode his car, so we got in, him starting the ignition, "Thanks. For everything."

"Don't thank my just yet."

Once we arrive, and once I'm out of the car, I freeze. "Holy mother of cheese! Can I thank you now?" I start jumping up and down.

The whole house was perfection. I don't know how to describe it. It was... just perfect. The house had lights all over it, making the place shine and music blasted from the speakers, making me wanna dance.

"You can."

"Ahh!" I shout, jumping into his arms, "Oh my God! Thank you!"

He chuckles, patting my back, "You're welcome."

***

This place was packed with people in no time, people congratulating me on a good party. If only they knew...

"Amber!"

My body spins around, seeing Travis walk up to me with a guy right beside him. "Yeah?" I scream over the loud music.

"I want you to meet Tanner," he says, motioning to the guy beside him.

"You must be Amber, I've heard about you," Tanner smiles, shaking my hand.

And boy, was he one piece of fine mushrooms.

____________________________________________________________

Hmm... Tanner...

Idk what to put here. Haiiii!

Question: How'd you find this book?

Byeeeeee!