six

Chapter Six: Do Something To Make Me Vomit

My mind raced through different disgusting things, wondering what was gross enough to make me puke.

We were down to the sixth thing on my list, and it just happened to be doing something that make me want to vomit my already eaten breakfast.

I'd go over to Travis and let him make me another gross sandwich, but I've learned my lesson well.

1) I'd never eat anything he makes.

2) I'd never eat anything gross on purpose.

And even if I didn't admit it, I wanted to spend the day with Tanner. These past few days were amazing, and entertaining thanks to him.

I should honestly thank dad. Travis might have introduced me to him, but it was thanks to dad that I had to babysit Alice.

I walk over to dad. He was sitting in the kitchen. A pile of paperwork were in front of him, and he looked serious. He was working.

"Dad," I sat beside him. He looked up, giving me his attention. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Just thanks."

"Uh you're welcome?" He looked genuinely confused, but he went with it.

I grin, pecking his cheek. I then head outside, heading over to my car. It was my turn to go over to Tanner's place.

He had to watch Alice today, so even if we were to head out, she was coming too. I just hope she enjoys herself today.

I soon reach his house, I park the car. Once the ignition was off, I made my way to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

He soon opens the door, giving me a wide smile, "You're here." He surprises me by engolfing me in a welcoming hug. He then releases me, opening the door to let me in.

We walk over to a random couch, sitting on it. Alice sat on a couch a few feet from where we sat. She sat in silence, just staring at a Barbie doll in her hands. I think she was mentally communicating with it, I'm not sure.

"What are we doing today?" Tanner asks.

"Apparently, I have to vomit today," I chuckle.

"So what makes you want to vomit?"

"Hmm..." I thought for a second, "I honestly don't know. I haven't vomited in years, except when I have stomach problems."

I'm actually surprised that I was so open about this with him. We were talking about vomit, my vomit, and it seemed normal. I'd point it out, but I was fine with it, surprisingly.

"What if you eat some---"

"No!" I interrupt him, "Sorry. Its just that I've already done that. It was the first thing on my ToDo list, and it didn't end well. Besides, I didn't even vomit."

"What if we watched a sick movie? You know, the kind where people vomit, eat poo, and lick whatever?" He suggests.

I give him a look, "You seriously have a movie like that?"

"Mhmm," he nods.

***

"Okay, want my option on it?" I ask, seeing the credits roll on the screen.

"Yeah."

"It was disgusting! Who on earth eats gum off the sidewalk?!"

"It didn't make you vomit though," he laughs, turning the movie off.