I can see you moving

WARNING: this chapter talks about sexual abuse

" ... " Carlos mutes, trying to find an answer; he had never seen ben before, only called him but

" I can see you moving; Please answer," Ben said

Carlos finally unmutes and says, " I was yelling at jay, not you, plus I won't be on for a while " Carlos then leaves voice chat and shuts his game off before heading to mal's house for dinner because his father never bought anything if it wasn't beer or drugs.

** Next day**

Carlos wakes up to his father kissing him; Carlos jumps and quickly pushes his dad off of him.

" Dad!" Carlos yells

" shh...Carlos, we use to do it when you were little when your mother left, " Carlos dad says as Carlos grabs a pair of clothes and runs into the bathroom " C-Cruella, I mean Carlos, don't leave me " Carlos gets into the shower, and rusty water falls onto him(He's used to the water like that; Because the rich Auradon people dump trash dirt, etc. into the water and said they didn't know)

** Time skip to jay pulling up **

When Carlos got out of the shower, his father was passed out again; Carlos runs out the door to find Jay's car outside; he walks to the car and gets in and says " Hi" to everyone.

" Your father? " Evie says holding Carlos's hand behind the seat; Carlos looks at her and nods; Evie knew that Carlos's dad was a pervert and would sexually abuse his own son by touching and kissing him but never go too far.

It's short but please let me know if you want more; I feel like people don't enjoy this so idk if i will keep updating this story , If i should please tell me UwU