^^ ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤 ^^

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Disclaimer •°*"˜.•°*"˜
There will be violence, strong language, gore, action, and no doubt the talk of themes that are NOT allowed for kids 14 and below. This book is strictly 15+ so please mind this.

If it is requested or not some Oneshots might have upsetting triggers and themes, at the beginning of the Oneshots I will post a disclaimer of the upcoming triggers. If you wish to skip I give you full permission.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Rules •°*"˜.•°*"˜

If you wish to request please request them here. (It's easier to keep track of!)

⚠️REQUESTS ARE CLOSED⚠️

  Also, when you request, I would like if you follow the format below. This is to help me, and even some of you.

•••

PREFERRED FORMAT:

Main Character(s) for Oneshot:
X Reader or X Canon?
Special Character(s)? {More Below}
Preferred Universe:
Angst or Fluff?
Platonic or Romantic?
Triggers To Avoid:
Preferred Minimum Word Count:
Short Summary of YOUR plot idea:
Other?

Example:

Main Character(s) for Oneshot:
•Gundham Tanaka

X Reader or X Canon?
X Reader

Special Character(s)? {More Below}
•Despair Remnant!Gundham Tanaka, Hopeful!Reader

Preferred Universe:
•Danganronpa 3: Despair Arc

Angst or Fluff?
•Angst

Platonic or Romantic?
•Romantic

Triggers To Avoid:
•Profanity

Preferred Minimum Word Count:
600 Words

Short Summary of YOUR plot idea:
•Gundham is with his 'minions' attacking a group of citizens and the reader tries to stop him despite the danger.

Other?
•They were friends before Hopes Peak fell.

•••

When you request there are things that I will and will not accept! Please take these into consideration when you request!

What Can Be Requested:
•Canon x Canon
•GirlxGirl
•BoyxBoy
•BoyxGirl
•Non-Binary Canon/Reader
•AUs
•Canon x Reader
•Angst (Minimal to Max)
•"Special" Readers
(Ex: Sad!Reader, Telepathic!Reader, Male!Reader, etc.)
(Can be more than one at a time!)
•"Special" Canons
(Ex. Stressed!Fuyuhiko Kyruruu  , Mute!Nagito Komaeda, Dying!Korekiyo Shinguji, etc.)
(Can be more than one at a time!)
•Parental Scenarios
•Sibling Scenarios
•Head Cannons
{^•A-Z Fluff
•Requests}
Universes To Add: Danganronpa THH, SDR2, DRV3, UDG, Danganronpa Hope/Despair Arc

What Can't Be Requested:
•Lemons
•"Lustful" Scenarios {Lime}
•Racial Themes
•Homophobic Themes {May Be Mentioned}
•ChildxAdult
(Unless it is platonic love!)
•OCxCanon
•Crossovers
(Ex: Kazuichi Soda x Optimus Prime or something)
•Incest
(Monaca Towa x Haiji Towa shippers can kiss my ass)
•Anything with Haiji Towa. PERIOD.
•Romantic UDG kids with ANYONE.
•Angie Yonaga - she reminds me of someone and she makes me uncomfortable and such. Please no Angie anything.
Universe To Add: Danganronpa 0, Danganronpa: Killer Killer {WIP}, Kirigiri Sou {WIP}

•••

Added Notes:
{May 29. 2021}

There will be two marks you will need to be aware of while reading through the chapters. The romantic oneshots will be placed with '~' marks before and after the chapter label. For platonic chapters, you will need to be aware of the '-' marks. Vent-shots {one shots to help me vent, most of the time angst but not all angst will be labeled with this mark.} will be labeled with '|' marks. This is to avoid confusion since some people don't seem to be able to tell the reading a disclaimer {always labeled at the very top of the chapter}  and understanding the platonic affection and immediately calling me a sick pervert.

No, I am not going to do Monaca x Haiji. I don't do Haiji period. No, I will not to Takaaki x Takemichi romantically. No, I will not do the UDG kids x each other or anyone else romantically. Yasuhiro is a touchy character to ship with, he's canonly 21 while the THH kids are 16-17 years old in the anime, yet 18-19 during the game itself while Yasuhiro is 23. The only character I feel most comfortable with Yasuhiro being written with is Daiya Owada and the reader.

Thank you for understanding.

~~~

Now, from here on you must accept these rules. If you terminate them I will ignore your request. If it's harassment or hate against a ship then you will be muted.

Don't hate other people for who they ship together, it's rude and uncalled for. Unless it's Haiji related. P3do bitch. STOMP.

I hope you all enjoy.

-KillerKamen

~~~

December 16th, 2023
I have been having a very hard time lately with affording food and other expenses. I started a GoFundMe to hopefully help with some of it. I understand most of you won't be able to donate, that's fine./gen Please share this! It will explain more in the description.

If you dont want to read all of it, I basically need money to help me through the winter.

https://gofund.me/b58ff20a