part 24

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I walked with my favorite pillow close to my chest, yawning away as I stumbled down the hallway. A lacey nightgown shunned away my curves, hanging loosely down to my mid-thigh. Keigo was settled away in his bedroom, scribbling down in his pocket notebook.

"(Y/N)!" he called for me as I passed his open door, my stomach heavy with his delicious chicken stir-fry. "Can you come here?"

The lights in his room were dim, a nightstand lamp lighting up the area of his king-size bed. "Yeah, sure." I agreed, closing the door behind me with the usage of my quirk.

Unlike his work office, Keigo's bedroom was neatly organized with lavish furniture. He had a widespread collection of Endeavor merch, for whatever reason. I set aside my pillow, leaving it to hang near the edge of his comfortable mattress.

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms as I looked down at the resting pro hero. He was nuzzled into his bedsheets, a baggy sweater shielding away his muscular chest. His blonde hair was let down, free from any chemical gels or sprays.

It spiraled down to his cheeks, shaping the outline of his perfect face. "Stay with me for a bit." Keigo asked, to which I responded with a scoff and hesitantly crawled into his double bed. He fluttered his vermilion wings, letting them dangle over the trim of his mattress.

I sat up against his fluffed pillows, my phone in hand as I tried to continue with my usual routine. Although, Keigo crawled up into my lap and rested his head upon my soft thighs. "Having a hard time sleeping?" I asked, brushing through his hair with my fingertips.

"Something like that, yeah." he mumbled, closing his eyes and smiling gently. "About my past, stay quiet about it."

"To the public, I'm Hawks- the man that's just a little too fast. That can't change." Keigo told me, but I had planned to keep it a secret anyways. I nodded my head, lightly pinching his cheeks.

"I'm glad I can trust you, (Y/N)." his voice became slurred, fading off into the room and nearly sounding inaudible. "So very glad.."

I put down my phone, letting it rest upon the closest bedside table. Pulling the heavy blankets over our bodies, Keigo hummed and used the remainder of his strength to point towards an Endeavor plush.

Bringing it over with my quirk, I took a quick moment to examine the doll. It was filthy, earthy tones staining majority of the fabric. Loose threads and crumbling stitching made me question how old it was, possibly dating back to Keigo's unhappy childhood.

He carefully picked the doll out of my hands, allowing it to rest beside his mane of blonde hair. His face was like an artist's canvas, now painted over with the kindest smile one couldn't put into words.

I planted an insignificant kiss upon my fingers, before using them to softly caress over Keigo's right cheek. Little did I know he was still awake, holding onto consciousness like his life depended on it.

Keigo guided my nurturing hand to his lips, the exterior of his mouth grazing over my bent knuckles. That mesmerizing smile of his anchored down, refusing to be swept away. My bruised knees slightly twitched due to his hypnotic touch.

I felt protected and ecstatic, there was nothing in the world that could disturb our peace. Eventually I began to feel the same effect of exhaustion, my eyes forcing themselves to stay open and peeled.

His long hair flowed down my inner thighs, his left cheek smashed against my skin. My body slowly sank into the cushions, ready to get engulfed by the soft mattress. I didn't want to adjust my position or move my hand that he clung on so hard to.

If you asked someone on the street about their opinion on Keigo, their choice of words would've probably come out like this.

"He's a total hottie!"

"I bet he's an absolute beast in bed."

"Hawks is the epitome of the perfect man!"

But in fact, I found things to be somewhat different from those points of views. Keigo was nothing like how the public-eye described him to be. In reality, he was just a government tool- manipulated into becoming something untouchable.

Keigo is so strong, yet so kind and gentle. The entire package, filled with hidden truths and uncovered mysteries. Though with that sudden package came happiness, feelings I've never felt before- places that only existed in one's favorite movies.

I twisted my body to the side, tugging the string of the old lamp and allowing the true moonshine to come in. Keigo's room was now filled with ocean hues, the magnificent moonlight gleaming through his sheer curtains.

"(Y-Y/N).." he mumbled, I was shocked to see that he was still awake after all these minutes. Not entirely aware, Keigo pulled his slender body over mine- our hearts beating together in thumping harmony. "Please don't leave me." his words slurred.

I giggled softly into his ear, playing with his honey hair as I twirled the splitting strands around my finger. "Silly, birdie." I whispered, the last of Keigo's smile fading away as he finally whisked off into a deep slumber.

"I would be a fool to leave you." I comforted, bringing up the patchwork Endeavor plush that skated down our blanket. Sliding it within Keigo's open grasp, I allowed my arm to rest limp over his turned back.

Fluttering my eyelashes, dark vortexes of raven-blue swirled over the remainder of my vision. It was funny, Keigo always fell asleep hours after me. Even though I had known him for years, he still felt so forbidden.

But after tonight, his demeanor had instantly changed. Maybe it was the fact that I discovered his secret, or maybe it was just our friendship growing closer- though I didn't care. I was happy, and that was all that mattered, right?

My head tilted to the side, hanging over Keigo's limp body as I continued to sit upright. Sparking my eyes open for the last time, I took a peek down at his vulnerable face. "Goodnight, Hawks."

"I love you." my final words.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; i'm going to cry, my eyes are genuinely watering

credits to: arumistan1 on Twitter
words: 1059