Chapter 4: Your Injured!

Gacha Club Edit

Thorn-
     We've been running for hours, I was between Hisoka and Illumi while Hina decided to try to get along with Kill. Who later made good friends and found another young boy named Gon along with his friends Leorio and Kurupika. I call Leorio Oreo just to puss him off and Kurta is what I call Kurupika. He just smiled at me-he seriously reminds me of the Kurta clan. Then Gon is a huge ball of sunshine which is adorable. I then saw a light ahead as I squinted my gaze, then hummed.

"There's a light ahead-we can speed up if you like."

      Hisoka hummed as I glanced to Illumi who shrugged, then I was grabbed by Hina as she grinned.

"Momma wanna race us!!"

       I grinned then chuckled.

"Alright!"

      I was pulled to the boys and gave a cheeky grin, Kill gave a cats smirk as Gon counted down.

"One!"

      Gon and Hina said in union.

"Two!"

      Killua joined then I spoke.

"Three!"

     We all raced off running and dodging other competitors. I used Hisoka's shoulder as a spring and slid under some people's arms.

"Wow she's fast!"

      My grin widened seeing Hina just shortly behind me the boys were a few inches away. Then we all passed the examiner well until me and Hina tripped over air and fell face first.

"Owwiee..."

"Agreed."

     I groaned lowly, as we both sat up to see the boys arguing then turned to the examiner with no mouth.

"You all passed at exactly the same time."

      I blinked as Gon was trying to explain who bought who's dinner. I simply chuckled and smiled.

"How about I just pay for the dinner?"

     Gon's eyes widened as Hina hugged me, Kill swayed his tail, anime logic.

"Really!?"

      I gave a curt nod as he did a yay then we stood up as I dusted myself off an helped the chibi girl up. She smiled thanking me as I smiled seeing the group of three chat as I went to the examiner.

"We do have to run more, correct?"

      The taller man nodded as I gave a smile and went to see Hisoka and Illumi. I raised a brow walking to the tall guys.

"Why hi, weren't you two a bit father back?"

      Hisoka simply smiled as I was met with Moons voice.

"We decided to catch up."

      I hummed and nodded as I was back to being between the two. Once everyone was here the examiner spoke, this time I ignored him. I already know of these parts-I've been here a few times to kill off some people. Then this ape guy walked up and tricked a few people until Hisoka threw his cards. I glanced giving him an approval nod-as the examiner scolded him. Then it was a run again, wet grounds vs my heels. I ignored the slight struggle as it slowed my pace. We ran for a few hours until Hisok disappeared, shit where's Illumi. I glanced next to me sighing, thank hell.

"Is everything alright."

      I did a dry chuckle.

"Yeah, just should've rethought my heels idea-it just slowing me down a bit."