Chapter 2: Morrows

Thorn-
I raised a brow at the two, Hina is a rather short woman 4'3 to be exact and her brother is 6 something. Imagine a short woman with a pillow slapping her brother in the face with said pillow. Hisoka had his hands up but they were both being playful and not taking anything seriously as the man teased her. I sighed and gently shut the door and placed a hand to my hip, clearing my throat they froze and turned to me and paled.

"Now then, aren't you two suppose to be in bed?"

They gave a dry chuckle as Hisoka gave a grin. I have a playful glare with a grin then I was tackled by the two. I laughed and rubbed their hair.

"You two are so weird!! Now go to bed!"

I heard some more laughter as Hisoka grinned and Hina hugged me.

"Okie night night Momma!"

The chibi girl ran off as Hisoka hummed then smile staring down at me.

"That goes for you to mister."

He hummed then gave me a hug before yawning and began his way then turned his gaze back with a rare warm smile.

"Goodnight Mom."

My smile broadened as he went to bed, humming I shut the hall light off hearing the door clicks signaling they went to bed. I turned to the living room, picking up some trash and tidying up. Then cleaned up dishes and noticed the dinner I set out was gone, the pots cleaned and I noticed leftovers in the fridge. I pouted out the milk, it'll expire tomorrow and we're not having cereal. I cleaned up some more and took out the trash then checked in on my Wolf Amilia. She was on her back snoring lowly. Amilia is a pearl wolf with ice themed eyes. I can summon her when ever I please so I'll just let her stay hear, she can go to the backyard when ever she pleases and it's not like anyone goes into the woods. After cleaning up I yawned again and made my way to my room then landed on the bed not bothering to change.

——-

I slipped out of bed and took a quick shower taking off my makeup then slipped on my usual clothing.

     I slipped Illumi's pin safely into my brunette locks and grabbed a satchel

I slipped Illumi's pin safely into my brunette locks and grabbed a satchel. I grabbed some necessities for myself then walked out seeing Hisoka and Hina up and about.

"Hina no skirts!"

She huffed going to change the blue skirt and came out in her purple skirt with shorts. I hummed then nodded catching an extra deck of cards I made for Hisoka. Hina got her violin as I went to the rooms grabbing things they needed then made my way to the kitchen. Hina was feeding Amilia as Hisoka grabbed some water bottles putting them in my bag as I got a few grape sodas for Hina.

"Soda?"

He hummed then shrugged as I grabbed his favorite, which was cola.

"Momma is Amilia staying hear?"