Pt. 8

CAUTION: VIEWER DESCRETE IS ADVISED FOR THIS CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV

"Now" Hook continued. "You will become this monster only when you look at Pan, I know that is quite impossible for you, so this shouldn't be a problem" he chuckled. "And also, you can't tell Peter about this"

I commanded my fingers to wiggle, they did, which meant that was in control. At least for now.

"Who's gonna stop me?" I spat.

"The magic won't allow you to tell, try as you might"

He started walking away from me. I collapsed to the ground, it felt like so much weight was dropped then taken off my shoulders. I knew what he meant though, if I looked at Peter, the monster from that magic dust would come out and kill him.

I couldn't let Peter find me, I had to get as far away from him as possible. I tried throwing the knife away, but it always appeared back in my hand. I decided to stick it in my boot and keep walking.

A little while later, I heard laughter from not to far away from me. The Lost Boys. I took off running. Someone must have heard me, because I heard them quite down, then they started running after me. The boys have always been faster than me, but I refused to hurt any of them, especially Peter. I kept running.

I took the chance and looked back, but there was no one there. When I turned back, I crashed into a hard chest. I fell back ward, and looked up, but only for a split second. It was Peter. I squeezed my eyes shut and covered them with my hands.

I tried crawling away, but I was completely blind. I felt his strong hands grab my wrists. He got on top of me and held me down with his whole body. "You just couldn't wait to see me again?" He chuckled. I kept my eyes closed.

He acted as our conversation only a few minutes ago didn't even happen.

"That's the last thing I want to do right now" I tried to wriggle away from him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't worry dear, I've found forgiveness in me, to you for saying that you hate me, but I wasn't lying dear, you need me. And I think you want me too" He side slyly.

"Emily, open your eyes, look at me" he commanded.

"I can't Peter" he moved closer to my face. The space between us was almost nothing.

"Why not?" He wispered into my ear.

"I just can't Peter, please don't make me" I pleaded.

He released one of my wrists. I felt a small tug in my boot. "Peter wait..." he had my knife. He pressed it right under my left eye.

"What did you think you were going to do with a knife? You know you can't hurt me, now I'm going to tell you once more to Open. Your. Eyes." I refused, but didn't struggle.

I couldn't tell him that the knife had dreamshade in it. "I'd rather go blind than look at you". The words were harsh, but I needed to get away from him. I felt the knife dig into my skin. He slashed it across my cheek. I bit my lip to keep me from crying out in pain.

I felt the weight of Peter leave me. I opened my eyes slowly and got up off the ground, but there was no Peter. "Over here love" he called from behind me. I heard a small cry escape from someone as well. I turned to see a lost boy with a knife to his neck.

No no no. The Lost Boys were like my new brothers, crazy as they were, I cared about them more than anything, but I'd never admit that to them.