Pt. 4

Emily's POV 

Chase took me exploring all over Neverland. We probably went to every forest, every water fall, cove, and beach on the entire island.

We finally stopped when we saw the pirate ship I was taken on before. The Lost Boys were raiding through it, the pirates against the boys, they were no match. It was all very hilarious to watch.

"How can you see that?" Chase wispered behind me.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him. The ship was right off the shore.

"The pirates are a few miles off the coast" he explained.

When I looked back, he was right, the ship was farther out than the last time.

"Maybe it's magic" I said sarcastically, but then realized that it could be magic.

"Nevermind" I muttered.

"Em..." Chase tugged on my t-shirt.

"What is it?" I turned to him. His face was deathly pale, and sweat started to roll down his face.

"Chase?" He was starting to scare me.

"We should get back, we need to get back now" he insisted.

I looked back to the ship. It was empty and quiet. Too quiet. I realized that the Lost Boys weren't there anymore which meant there were back at camp.

"Run" he didn't hesitate. We ran through the forest, trying to here get back, before the others did, but I knew we wouldn't make it.

My leg that was injured was hurting more and more with each step. I stopped for a breather.

"C'mon, we gotta go" Chase urged.

"I can't, just keep going, I'll catch up"

"I can't just-"

"Chase, please, just tell them I tried to escape, I don't want you getting hurt, please just go" he looked at me for a few moments.

"I'm sorry" he wispered, then ran off into the night.

I crashed to the ground, breathing hard. My leg was pained, my hands were still killing me, and the hot island air made it hard to breath.

I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them, Peter was leaned against a tree watching me.

"You've been a bad, bad girl" he smiled at me, but the smile didn't meet his eyes.

He strode over to me and crouched to my level. He waved a hand over me and the pain went away. I felt a burst of energy that quickly diminished when he moved his face closer to mine.

"Your hearts beating really fast"  he said into my ear. I could feel his voice bearing into my soul.

"Now, time for your punishment"

Emily's POV 

When Peter pulled away from me we were back at camp. "Welcome home" a tall boy, the one who talked with Peter from before said.

"Felix, our girl here has gotten herself into trouble hasn't she, I think we should play a round of.... save yourself" Peter smiled at me.

The Lost Boys hollard and agreed. There had to be about 20 of them.

"Alright, the rules are simple, you have to fight one of us and try to last more than 5 seconds" Everyone chuckled or laughed.

"What happens if I win?" I asked no one in particular. Peter rolled his eyes. "If you win.... you get to get out of your punishment" "but... if you lose.... you'll have to kiss me". He snickered at me, but I rolled my eyes. That didn't seem so bad.