Part 2

Emily's POV

Peter and I stared at each other for a long time, until he finally stood and called the boys attention.

"As we all know, there is a girl here in Neverland" he smiled evily at me. I shifted uncomfortably and stood up. The lost boys looked at me and grinned, except for Chase.

He looked at me scared, I knew I should be right then and there.

"In honor of her, we will play a game" the boys cheered and agreed. I didn't like where this was going.

"How about..... Hide and Seek" Peter suggested. Everyone whooped and agreed.

"Alright, we'll count to 10, I suggest you start running" I turned and ran. "Let's Play" I heard Peter shouting. "1...... 2....... 3...." I ran. I didn't even know why, I didn't know the purpose of this but something told me that I didn't want to stick around and find out.

The trees and thorns kept tearing at my clothes and skin, but I kept running. I heard whoops and cat calls not far behind me. I reached the top of a hill, but couldn't stop myself from falling forward and tumble down it.

I got up to see a cave. I ran through it only to lead to a cliff that dropped to more forests and a river. I couldn't turn back, I heard more shouting from behind, but it was closer now.

"Boo!" A voice screamed from behind me. I jumped forward off the cliff. A strong hand held onto my arm, I held on for my life. "Dont.... fall" it was some random lost bpy, trying to pull me up.

"No! You don't say!" I nearly screamed back. "Got any other good advice!?" I was slipping, the boys face showed fear. I suddenly didn't fear for me, but for him.

Why is he afraid? He wasn't the one nearly falling to his death.

"He's gonna kill me" he wispered. He looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"Peter?" I asked. I never got the answer. I was falling. Fast.

I crashed through trees and bushes only to land on the hard ground. I cried out in pain and thought I heard something snap. For a moment, I thought I was dead.

The wave of pain and nausea told me that I was, in fact still alive, but still pretty much dead.

I forced myself to get up and limp away.

My legs screamed at me to stop, lie down, and just die.

Today is not that day. I wouldn't let myself die on the first day, I wouldn't let the boys know they won. I knew I was stronger than that.

I kept walking until I came across  a large pond in the middle of the forest with a boulder next to it. I limped all the way there and collapsed.

I splashed some water onto my face and arms. The dirt and blood still remained though. My leg was also bleeding badly so i tore two strips of my shirt off.

I wrapped one of them around my bleeding hand and the other around my leg. I didn't wanna bleed to death either.

I was too weak to do anything more so I leaned against the boulder and looked to the stars.

How did I end up here?

Probably an hour ago, I was sitting in my room worrying about school and my parents and stuff. Now I was running for my life in a game, from Lost Boys and Pirates. I was also being saved by mermaids.

I'm losing my mind.

That's it, I'm going insane.

I leaned back onto the sand and let sleep consume me.