Volume 1 Chapter 14: No Mercy!

Previously: Val got promoted to a Vice Captain, also she learned that Akainu is starting to grow to like her, after getting her ass beat. Normally he would have killed her but she didn't, and he never spares anyone who pisses him off.

The next day, really early in the morning~

She arrives only to be kicked in the stomach. She fell to her knees groaning in pain. "Never drop your guard, no matter how early it is!" She looked up to her new Sensei Admiral Akainu glaring at her like usual. "Got it, sir." She stood back up and he got in a fighting position. "In order to train you properly, I need to see you at your strongest. Come at with all you have."

She put up her hands and slid back her right foot. He charged up a punch, she went to dodge but he started using conquering Haki. Her entire body felt like it was being ripped apart from the inside out. She started to get a nose bleed. She surrounded her entire body with 2nd Gear Ruby Strength. Then she stomped on the ground with her right leg releasing her Riptide Haki. Waves of sharp air came from her position, her aura changed from dark green to black. Her right eye started to glow brightly. Her body started to get used to his Haki and started to push back his and overwhelmed him with hers. He took a step forward and sent a deadly punch her way. She dodged his punch and kicked him in the jaw. He didn't even flinch, he kicked her other leg that was on the ground. She fell backward but kicked the air and got out of the way of his second punch. She rolled backward and then to the side to dodge his downwards kick. She dashed towards using Shave. He looked over her and amped up his speed. She blocked his sudden deadly strikes. She got pushed backward and didn't get a chance to dodge or attack. His strikes were accurate but swift. And she could tell that he was still holding back so he wouldn't kill her instantly. She got hit one last time and both of her Haki shattered and she went flying backward. She hit the ground hard causing her to cough out blood. He appeared behind her, she rolled out of the way of his lava attack. She pushed herself back up and covered her entire body with 1st gear Shock Absorption. He punched her in the chest but she didn't flinch an inch. She grabbed his wrist and threw him over her shoulder. He sent lava towards her way mid-fall. She withdrew her Seastone sword and spun it around in front of her. The lava went past on either side but avoided her location. She jumped in the air using Moon-Step. He used his lava to fight her up in the air. He punched her Seastone sword with a Haki Armament covering his hand. She saw the Seastone sword start to crack. She covered it with Shock Absorption Haki Armament. She started to push him back. She kicked the air causing them to fall back to the ground with her dominating him using the velocity of them falling in her favor. They landed in the courtyard 4ft down in the ground, in a very wide crater. He was barely affected by this hard landing, Val on the other hand was dizzy and lightheaded due to the lack of air by falling down from a high height. She was breathing heavily and her body was starting to hurt, due to it not being used to being treated so harshly; with such brutal attacks in such a small amount of time. She tried to grip onto her sword's hilt and her grip weakened. He punched her sword one last time shattering it into tiny shards of Seastone. She was pushed back by the power gush of wind. She hit the ground and hit her head really hard. Everything went black...

A few minutes later~ She opened her right eye and groaned in pain. She tried to get up but her body wouldn't move. She went to speak but nothing came out. "It seems like your body gave out on you, how pathetic. We will be fighting like this every other day, tomorrow you are going to do strength training until you can't speak, see, or move. Your first fight against me wasn't terrible but wasn't good either." He grabbed her by the shirt and carried her to the infirmary.

1 Week Later~

She dodged his magma punches just barely. His strength and speed were on a whole nother level compared to her previous mentors. She was being trained until she couldn't move anymore. He was intense and a real strict teacher but she could tell that there was more to him.