Volume 1 Chapter 15: Captain Victoria & Loguetown?

Previously: She pushed past her limits and won against her mentors but at what cost?

Victoria was in a coma for a while but she's starting to wake up a few weeks later.

She opened her eyes to see all of her mentors staring at her with several different expressions.

Akainu~ "You're finally awake, you took forever."

Kizaru~ "I'm glad you are alright!"

Kuzan~ "You got more sleep than me, I'm jealous."

Garp~ "If you weren't just in a coma I'd punch you!"

Victoria~ "What happened? I don't remember much."

They all looked at each other.

Akainu~ "You went on a rampage, and almost killed us all. If you weren't my student you would be dead."

Victoria remembered everything in a matter of seconds and panicked. "I hurt you all! I'm so sorry!" They all started to laugh at her reaction. She looked confused. "You passed the test, either way. Congratulations on becoming a..." Garp was cut off by Akainu. "Becoming a Captain. As your teacher, I officially have given you the rank of Captain." He reached out to grab her head but then patted her head slightly with a small smirk. It was a creepy grin since he's not used to smiling but she took it. She smiled happily back at him and everyone else. "Thank you!"

They left the room so she could get dressed in her new Captain clothes.

~~~A/N~~~

(Marine Captain Outfit) Skintight white leather pants tucked into their knee-high pearl white & golden buckled pirate boots with gold painted Steel soles & toes. Black Bra with a tight black t-shirt that shows cleavage. White leather gloves that stop at her wrists. White tailcoat with high collar and golden buttons & zipper. On the back, it has the Marine Justice writing in Japanese. The coat has a gold inside laced with a golden lining. The coat is rarely zipped or buttoned up. Clearly showing their main seastone sword on her right hip. They have their second sword lucky in a black holster with white straps on her back. And her BloodyMary Sword on her right hip as well. She covers up her left eye with a black eye patch with a golden marine logo on it, she wears it due to her eye getting damaged a long time ago. (It was gifted by her big brother Smoker. At the age of 13.) (She sometimes has her lucky sword on her right hip.)

~~~~

She walked out of the room in her new outfit and they all went in shock and awe over how awesome and beautiful she looks.

They all went out to celebrate her promotion. She was being treated as an equal and like their own flesh and blood daughter. She was finally accepted and treated as an official Marine.

A few weeks passed and she was getting ready to head out of the HQ and head to Loguetown to fulfill a promise. She waved goodbye at her mentors and sailed out to sea with a special log pose to help her to get to Loguetown.

A few days later of sailing she arrived at the island and paid the docking tax. She told her men to relax and drink booze until she came back. She was stopped by a foot soldier."Excuse me, Ma'am, please do follow me to Captain Smoker's office."

She walked towards the door that led to his personal office. A grunt opened the door for her, she walked in and smiled genuinely. He looked up from his paper with an irritated and serious expression. "What did I say about not knocking, do you want me to hit you again?" She giggled slightly at his rude remarks. He made eye contact with her and went into shock. She kept smiling happily at him. He stood up abruptly from sitting down and just looked at her, frozen in place. "Hey, there big bro. Or should I say, Captain Smoker?" He rushed over and pulled her into a warm embrace. She hugged him back gently. She pulled away and smiled genuinely at him with hot tears streaming down her face. "I've missed you so much." He smiled genuinely at her happy tears. "I missed you too."