Volume 1 Chapter 20: Clash Of Power

Previously: She went to leave but then they all got an urgent call from the fleet admiral.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku~ "Listen up, Shanks is meeting up with WhiteBeard."

Victoria~ "Where?"

Fleet Admiral Sengoku~ "The __ part of the sea. You know what to do Vice Admiral Victoria. Your job as the Marine's guardian has officially started!"

Victoria~ "Yes, Sir!"

He hung up and everyone deadpanned at her as she smirked devilishly saying,"Well I'm off. It looks like even you guys don't even know about my new job. Perfect. Well, see ya later!" They both reached out their hands but she leaped into the distance before they could ask.

She landed on her ship and her crew stepped into the light awaiting orders. "Set Sail for ___, I have business with two very powerful pirates."

Victoria~ "When we get within a mile radius of them, we will stop the ship. I don't want them to see or sense us coming. Last time I got anywhere close to WhiteBeard's ship it got shot down. I rather not lose such a new ship to a giant cocky pirate."

Kaku~ "You met WhiteBeard and let him go?"

Victoria~ "That's not true. I took his left eye. And took a tactical retreat. I was all alone and surrounded by pirates and the sea. If I did fight them, I would have run out of energy and then I wouldn't have been able to use "Rokushiki Moon Step" to escape."

Kaku nodded his head and leaned up against the railing. "Plus if I didn't leave, fought him and won. The power of Pirates might have tilted and become unbalanced. It's not his time to die just yet." Her last sentence echoed throughout his brain and he thought to himself,"She might not be as crazy and terrible as the rumors said she was. Maybe unconventional, but definitely not crazy. She's for sure way better than my original boss Spandam."

He looked over and saw Victoria open her right eye. "Sun & Moon, drop the anchor." Kaku looked at her confused. "I hear their heartbeats a mile from our position. They are escalating too." He couldn't process what she was saying. She ran towards the front of the ship and turned to look at Kaku,"I'm counting on you to protect the ship, while I'm gone." She disappeared using "Shave." He stood there surprised that she said that directly at him.

Kaku~ "What did she mean she heard their heartbeats?" He said confused out of his mind.

Moon~ "Oh you don't know? She'll explain when she gets back."

Sunny~ "Hey, don't be so cold to our new crewmate!"

Moon~ "I don't trust him, his buddies tried to hurt our Captain."

Sunny~ "That's all in the past, relax brother."

Kaku~ "Brother? You two are siblings?"

Sunny~ "Yeah, sorry for not introducing ourselves. I'm Ashe Valhalla but I go by Sunny. And this is my brother."

Moon~ "Tch, I'm Jax Valhalla but I go by Jax Silver but Captain calls me Moon. What about you, former assassin?"

Kaku~ "It's just Kaku, and I'm still an assassin, just for this crew instead."

Sunny~ "It's nice to meet you, Kaku!"