oh, same clothes since '95, boys.

falling-

tongues - the frights

(before willow met julie)

after hearing julie sing for the first time, luke, reggie and alex poofed outside the studio.

"oh, dude, why'd you stop me? julie needs a hug." alex said to luke.

luke turned to him and reggie, "bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is. all right? trust me. what julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy."

he remembered that privacy helped people.

alex shakes his head at his friend, "you know what? i think you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry. i should know. i cried in a room for 25 years, and i didn't get a single hug from either of you."

luke looked offended, "i can handle when people cry!"

reggie shrugs his shoulders, "all right. bring it in."

"don't touch me!" alex says putting his arm up, making reggie jump back.

"this is why no one hugs you."

luke looks between the two of them, "ok. i think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask julie... why she lied about playing the piano."

"yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is." alex suggested.

"yeah, course, bro." luke said, lightly punching alex's shoulder.

alex tapped the side of his arm, "ok."

"she's legit. i got ghost bumps." reggie says, showing them his arms.

a girl with a black hat walks into the studio, sniffling.

alex stares with wide eyes, "oh my gosh. was she crying too?"

luke turns around, "yes! and the only thing scarier than one girl crying is two girls crying."

"he's right."

"guys, we definitely can't go in there." luke says.

"but we can listen." reggie says walking over to the studio door.

the three boys each peek the top of their heads over the doors window.

"carlos told me you'd be out here. we need to talk." flynn says.