TWO.

[i have been crying for 25 years?]

alive - one direction

julie enters her moms old studio, leaving the doors wide open. approaching the piano, she removes the sheet from on top, letting it fall to the floor.

she sets her hands on the piano, taking a deep breath before walking to the other side. on the bench she spots a sheet of music and picks it up, setting it on top of the piano.

"i'm so sorry, mom." she gulps looking up, "that i haven't been here."

julie stands underneath the loft, looking up at it before climbing up the ladder. at the top, she's sees a bunch of different instruments, but one thing catches her eye.

a sunset curve demo.

she's goes back down to the first level, walking over to the cd player in the studio. she places the disc in, and hits the close button. she makes her way over to the couch and sits down.

"one, two, three. take off, last stop,"

the band sings as julie begins to bob her head to the music.

"countdown till we blast open the top. face first, full charge..."

all that can be heard is screaming getting louder, and louder causing julie to cover her ears.

all of a sudden three boys fall from literally no where, causing her to stand up with a gasp.

the boys groan and roll on the ground, eventually standing up coughing.

"whoa! whoa! how did we get back here?" luke questions.

julie starts screaming, "AHHHH!"

causing the boys to scream, "AHHHH!" they all jump around, holding onto each other.

julie continues screaming, finally running out of the studio, "dad!"

"whoa! hey! whoa! slow down. you look like you've seen a ghost." he jokes, as they hold onto each other's arms.

"i have!"

"cool!" her brother carlos marvels, holding his baseball glove.

"not cool!" she snaps with a grunt, running to the door before turning to them, "run!"