here comes the sun do, do, do

falling-

here comes the sun - the beatles

as luke poofed back into the studio, he saw reggie playing bass.

"hey wanna play that one song with the cool riff?" reggie asked him

"yeah sure!" he responded back, being very happy, "can i tell you something?"

"maybe later, i really wanna work on this riff right now"

"oh yeah, of course"

they begin playing, "reggie, what do you think of this riff?"

reggie smiles, "sweet. i'm feeling that. and then i come in with a little, uh..."

"then julie comes in with her killer lyrics."

"and sunset curve is reborn."

julie slams the garage door and turns around to look at the boys, "guys, you aren't supposed to be out here playing alone."

reggie shakes his head "but we're not alone, cause we always have each other." he chuckles as luke puts his arm around his shoulder.

julie groans and unplugs their guitars

"but... but we had the volume level on one." luke tells her

"but we rocked it on volume ten. you want us to play it again?" reggie asks her

she proceeds to unplug the bass as well

luke whispers to him "i really don't think she does.

reggie puts down his bass as luke begins talking to her 'we've actually been waiting for you to get home. ok, so we have some pretty major news to tell you. we had a band meeting earlier and....." he points to reggie as he begins a drum roll on his legs, "we wanna invite you to join sunset curve! and no, you're not dreaming"

"oh." she says

"oh, uh... oh, she said, "oh." uhm... that's what you say when you get socks on your birthday not when invited to join the most epic band ever."

she sighs, "sorry. i'm honored, but i can't think about anything but flynn right now. she's still mad at me for lying. she hasn't even texted me back!"

"yeah, youre in a tough spot"

"yeah"

"so, you wanna join the band?" luke asks