i got like the ghost shivers or something.

falling-

bright - julie and the phantoms cast

after the three boys were done singing their song,

in which cheered reggie up,

they began walking back to julies house.

"whoa, did anyone else feel that?" luke asks the two boys next to him as they walked along the beach.

"feel what?" reggie asks.

"i don't know, i got like the ghost shivers or something." luke says, looking around the beach.

"i'm sure your fine," alex suggests, "maybe you just got cold."

"no it wasn't those kinda shivers, it was like... a ghost is near or something." luke says.

alex and reggie stop and stare at him.

"you guys know what i mean! like another ghost or something, i don't know!"

"you're fine luke, let's just go to julies." reggie tells the boy.

"yeah... ok."

•••

after the lecture julie gave the three boys, and after doing practically nothing the rest of the day,

luke stands in front of the open refrigerator, as julie gasps at the sight of him, "i'm never gonna get used to that."

she walks up behind him, "do you guys even eat?"

luke shakes his head and licks his lips, "i just wanna see what'cha got."

julie sighs, grabbing the jelly from the shelf and closing it, the door going through the boy.

"hey! you know how long it took me to open that?" he said, looking at the fridge.

"sorry, i don't believe in wasting power."

"good. because that's exactly what i wanted to talk to you about."

"our power usage?"

"no. the power that you have. your voice. your piano playing. dude, you're like a human wrecking ball."

"is this a pep talk?"