Chapter Six: No Exit

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

 Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Harvelle's Roadhouse...

As the Winchesters put their bags in the trunk of the impala Dean smirked, "Los Angeles, California."

Sam looked over, "What's in L.A.?"

"Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult."

"Yeah? Girl got a name?"

"Katie Holmes."

Sam chuckled as he looked at his brother from across the Impala, "Funny."

"For you though?" Angel cocked an eyebrow as she smiled beside Sam, "Just a tad bitchy."

From inside the roadhouse came the sounds of breaking glass as Ellen and Jo shouted at each other.

"Over my dead body!"

"You're flipping out over nothing!"

"Of course, on the other hand..." Dean turned from the roadhouse back to his sibling with a shrug, "Catfight."

He and Sam rushed to the door earning a groan from Angel, "This isn't any of our busine- boys, boys!"

Rolling her eyes she hurried and cautiously followed her brothers into the Roadhouse where Ellen and Jo were shouting at each other on the upper levels.

Ellen threw down a case with glass bottles in it angrily and Jo scoffed, "Be reasonable mom!"

"I am your mother!" Ellen screamed back, "I don't have to be reasonable!"

Jo bellowed back just as angry, "You can't keep me here!"

Ellen scoffed, walking away from her and down the stairs, "Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie."

Jo followed her, "What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?"

"You know what, you've had worse ideas than that recently." Ellen began slamming down chairs that were on the table, "Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't stay. Go back to school."

"I didn't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection!"

Angel looked between them as she bit her lip and came to stand between her brothers, "I think maybe we should-"

Ellen's voice boomed over hers, screaming at Jo, "Yeah, and getting yourself killed on some dusty back road, that's where you belong?!"

She finally turned and saw the Winchesters watching them with wide eyes. Jos' eyes also shifted behind her mother to peer over at them, some kind of plan forming in her eyes.