Ch 10 Section 3

Ava and Sam walk up the stairs and investigate the roof from which Gordon was shooting at them.

"Wait, I don't understand." Ava frowned following him slowly, "Shouldn't we be talking to the cops?"

"Trust me, that wouldn't do us much good." Sam bent down and picked up a bullet shell, "These are .223 caliber subsonic rounds. The guy must have put a suppressor on the rifle."

"Dude." Ava gaped at him, "Who are you?"

"Oh... I just, uh, I just watch a lot of TJ Hooker." He quickly pulled out his cell, "I'm gonna call my brother and sister. I think we definitely need help."

In an abandoned cabin...

Dean and Angel were both tied to chairs a few feet away from each other as Gordon held Dean's phone to his ear and pointed his gun at Angel's head. She was gagged and glaring at Gordon as he nodded to Dean.

Dean's eyes flashed to Angels as he did as told, "Hello?"

"Dean."

"Sam, Angel and I have been looking for you."

"Yeah. Look, I'm in Indiana, uh Lafayette."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Yeah, Ellen called. We just got here actually. It's a real funky town..." He shared a knowing look with Angel, "You ditched us, Sammy."

"Yeah, I'm sorry... Look, right now there's someone after me."

"What?" Dean glanced up at Gordon, "Who?"

"I don't know, that's what we need to find out. Where are you guys?"

"We're staying at, uh, 5637 Monroe St. Why don't you meet us here?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Now..." Gordon smirked as he hung up the phone and took his gun off Angel, "Was that so hard?"

Dean rolled his eyes, "Bite me."

Back on the roof...

Sam put his phone away with a worried look earning a frown from Ava, "What is it?"

He frowned, "My brother and sister are in trouble."

"What?"

"My brother gave me a codeword." Sam explained as he wrote the address down on the motel pad, "Someone's got a gun on them."

"Codeword?"

"Yeah. Funkytown." He shrugged at her blank stare, "Well, he thought of it. It's kind of a... long story. I..." He rolled his eyes and led them off the roof, "Come on."

Back at the cabin...

Gordon had his back to the Winchester siblings as he opened a canvas bag and started pulling out weapons.

"Gordy." Dean sighed, "I know the three of us ain't exactly your favorite people, but don't you think this is a little extreme?"

"Oh, you think this is revenge?"

"Well, we did leave you tied up in your own mess for three days." He chuckled, "Which was awesome. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh."

"Yeah, I was definitely planning on whuppin' your ass for that, but that's not what this is. This isn't personal. I'm not a killer. I'm a hunter." He turned his head, "And your brother's fair game."