Ch 5 Section 4

Weber drove onto the bridge from Sam's vision and pulled to a stop with Tracy in the passenger's seat.

"I take my ladies here. They like it." He ran a hand slowly up her thigh, "Well, I mean, I like it, so... of course they do too."

"Please." Tracy cried, "I just wanna go home."

"Stop crying." Weber demanded with his power and she obeyed, "Hey. I get it. I see what you see in Andy, I mean, he's a genius. Books he reads? He's gonna be a great man someday, but he's my family, not yours. You can't have him. You're not gonna have anything after tonight.

Back with the Winchesters...

Near the bridge, the Impala pulled to a stop and the Winchesters got out and circled around to the trunk, which Dean opened.

Sam turned to them worriedly, "You guys should stay back."

Angel nodded in agreement, "Oh, no argument here, Sammy."

"Yeah." Dean scoffed, "Had my head screwed with enough for one day."

Sam pulled out two handguns, but as he walked forward he was stopped by Andy.

"I'm coming with you."

Sam shook his head, "Andy, no."

"If it's Tracy out there..." Worry filled Andy's eyes before conviction, "Then I'm coming."

Back at Webers car...

Crying again, Tracy began unbuttoning her dress as Weber watched.

"Okay. Slower." Weber commanded, "Tracy, I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay? When we're done here, I want you to head over to the edge of the dam. Okay?"

She nodded, "Okay."

"And when you get there, you're gonna think you can fly..." His voice deepened as he used his power, "And you're just gonna step right off. You- you can fly, can't you?"

Tracy sobbed, "Yeah. I think so."

"You might get scared, but I want you to say that it's okay." Tracy sobbed harder as he used his power again, "Just tell yourself, everything is okay."

The window behind Weber's head shattered just before Sam shoved a handgun in his face, "Get out of the car! Now!"

Weber tried his power, "You really don't want to do this."

Sam backhanded him, hard. On the other side of the car, Andy opened the door and pulled Tracy out.

"Tracy! Come here, come here. It's okay."

"Andy! I can't!" Tracy cried, "I couldn't control myself!"

Sam opened Weber's door and pulled him out of the car. He pinned him face down over the pavement with the gun aimed at his head.

"Don't move. Don't move!"

Andy ran over to them and shoved a strip of duct tape over Weber's mouth. He reared back and kicked Weber twice, furious.

"No!" Sam pushed him back, "No, Andy, let me handle this, alright?"

Andys eyes blazed as he glared at Weber, "I'm gonna kill you!"

"No! I'll handle this, I'll handle this!"

"I will kill you!"

"Andy! Listen to me! Listen to me!"

Weber stared at Tracy for a second before she picked up a large stick and hit Sam on the back of the neck with it. He fell down, unconscious.

Andy turned to her as Weber stood up, "Tracy, stop!" She was about to bring the thing down on Sam again so Andy was forced to use his power, "I said STOP IT!"

She dropped the stick and backed away, terrified.

Andy turned back to Weber, who pulled the duct tape off his mouth, "How did you do that?"

"Practice, bro. If you'd just practice, you would know. Sometimes you don't need to use your words. If you have to..." Weber tapped his forehead, "All you need is this. Sometimes the headache's worth it."

Andy grabbed him, "You're a twisted son of a bitch!"

"Back off, Andy. Or Tracy's gonna do a little flying." Andy turned in horror to see Tracy standing on the ledge, "Aren't you, Trace?" He looked back to Andy with a smirk, "I'm stronger than you. I can do it."

"Okay, okay." Andy backed away with his hands raised, "Okay. Alright, just... just please don't hurt her."

"Don't be mad at me, okay? I know, it's- it's all wrong. I didn't mean for this to happen, it's just... Tracy? She's trying to come between us."

"You're insane."

"She's garbage! Man, they all are! We can, we can push them, we can make them do whatever we want!"

"Are you really... are you really this stupid? Is it-"

"Wha-"

"I mean, you, you learn you've got a twin..." As Andy spoke, Sam started coming too, "You call him up, you go out for a drink, you don't start killing people!"

"I've wanted to tell you for so long, bro, but he didn't let me. He said I had to wait until the time was-"

"Who?"

"The man with the yellow eyes."

"What are you talking about?"

"He came to me. In my dream. He said I was special. He told me he's got big plans for me. Wait 'till you see what's in store, Andy, for both of us! See, he's the one who told me that... I had a brother. A twin."

Within shooting distance, Angel and Dean stalked to two different hiding places with sniper rifles.

"Why did you kill our mother? Why? And why Dr. Jennings?"

"Because they split us up! They ruined our lives, Andy! We could have been together this whole time. Instead of alone. I couldn't- I couldn't let 'em do that, I couldn't let them get away with that. No."

On one side, Angel crouched in the shadows and lined up the shot as Dean did the same from his side.

Weber turned when he heard something, peering into the distance right into Deans hiding place.

"I see you. Bye-bye."

Dean turned the rifle up and tucked the barrel under his chin right before a gunshot went off. Weber jerked back from Andy shooting him in the back. Andy lowered the gun with shaking hands at what he'd done.