Ch 4 Section 4

Lindsey broke away from Angela, screaming. She bolted for the kitchen, Angle following after picking up a pair of scissors.

"You know what you did!"

"I'm sorry! I am so, so-"

"You're not sorry enough!"

Angela stabbed with the scissors but Lindsey ducked. She attacked again and Lindsey went down to the floor. As Angela advanced, Lindsey kicked out, knocking Angela forward onto the scissors. She went still and Lindsey got up, cautiously shoving Angelas body over. The scissors were sticking out of her chest.

"Oh god. Oh my god." Lindsey wailed, "Oh my god, oh, oh-"

Angelas eyes snapped open and she grabbed Lindsey by the hair as she pulled the scissors out. As she pulled them both to standing, readying the scissors to stab Lindsey, several shots were fired. Angela convulsed after turning to see Angel, Sam and Dean enter, Angel's gun still pointed at her. Dean fired his gun then, directly into Angelas chest. She screamed and bolted out the window. Dean followed as Sam and Angel ran to Lindsey.

"Gotcha." Sam cooed, "We gotcha."

"She's not gonna hurt you." Angel soothed, "You're safe now."

Dean came back through the window, "Damn, that dead chick can run."

Angel stood and looked at him, "Let's go find Neil and have a little chat, shall we?"

In the Impala...

As Dean drove, Angel sat in the back as Sam sat passenger with their Dad's journal open, "So the silver bullets, they did something, right?"

"Yeah, something, but not enough." Dean looked over, "What else you got?"

"Um, okay, besides silver, we have... nailing the undead back into their grave beds. It's mentioned a few times. It's probably where the whole vampire staking lore came from."

"Nailing her back into her grave bed?" Angel gaped as she leaned forward, "You're serious?"

"Yeah."

Dean scoffed, "How the hell are we going to get Angela back to the cemetery?"

At Neils office...

Neil sat in the dark nervously as Angel, Sam and Dean entered the room, "What are you three doing here?"

"You know, I've heard of people doing some pretty desperate things to get laid, but you..." Dean clicked his tongue as they came to a stop in front of Neil, "You take the cake."

"Okay..." Neils brows furrowed as he pushed his paperwork aside, "Who are you three?"

"Oh." Angel cocked her head at him, "You might want to ask Angela that question."

Neil paled, "What?"

"We know what you did." Sam shook his head, "The ritual? Everything."

Neil scoffed, "You're crazy."

"Your girlfriend's past her expiration date and we're crazy?" Dean leaned down on the desk, "When someone's gone they should stay gone. You don't mess with that kind of stuff."

"Angela killed Matt."

"She just tried to kill Lindsey."

Neil shook his head as they talked, "I don't know what you're talking about."