A/N: this is going to be like BTS World, but only Jimin and Yoongi with a twist. I really hope you enjoy it!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin was like your ordinary 24 year old man, he had a job. But he owned his own little bakery, making money off selling rice cakes, little treats like donuts and anything in a bakery you could think of. Breads, cakes, anything. He also sold tea and milkshakes, along with making his own lollipops which are a big hit in his bakery.

Lately, he's been seeing a short, pale man in his bakery almost every day, getting a treat and he maybe got a milkshake from time to time. The male was skinny, having a petite almost feminine figure but he was still masculine. He heard a hushed deep voice snap him out of his thoughts, asking if he was okay.

Jimin knew it was the male. He knew the males name, Min Yoongi. He'd been going here ever since the shop opened, and he smiled and nodded at him, saying he was fine and that he was just thinking.

"Thinking of what?"

Now this question, Jimin didn't really want to answer. He simply admired the male who came in everyday, seeing his little dog with him sometimes playing with the Calico cat Jimin had to keep Yoongi and the customers happy while he worked. He simply replied to him with, "Just work stuff. It's nothing special."

Yoongi stared at him with a confused expression, "Work is special. You get to pay for your own things, I get money by my college and piano recitals..sometimes by playing piano on the street."

"You're the one playing the piano outside of my shop?"

Yoongi nodded and smiled when Jimin smiled brightly, then closed his eyes before opening them again, admiring the male. He smiled more then ordered his food, a small rice cake and an iced Americano. He walked to a seat in the bakery by the corner and sat there, going on his phone to pass the time.

Jimin put a little rice cake into a bag, then grabbed a little slice of strawberry cake, putting it into a box and put it in the bag as well with a note he wrote just for Yoongi. He called his name and waited for him to walk up to the counter. He saw him walk up and smiled brightly, giving him the bag.

"Here's your order. Sorry it was a little late, I was doing something else. Oh! Your Americano. So sorry."

"Hey, I don't mind. Just please make it quick, I have a piano rehearsal to go to. Thank you so much..Jimin right?"

Jimin nodded, quickly making the Iced Americano before giving it to him with a little cup holder with flowers on it, because he loved flowers and would love to give Yoongi real flowers one day but hasn't got a chance to get to know him better.

Yoongi took it and bowed at him before walking out of the shop, leaving money for Jimin and an extra tip as he ran to his college for his rehearsal.

Jimin took the money and watched the other run off, smiling fondly before putting the cash in the register then saw the tip and a little note. He read the note aloud to himself, " 'Dear Jimin, thank you so much for giving me these gifts in my little bag. I can't wait to see what else you gave me. - Yoongi.' "

He chuckled and put the note on the wall with a pushpin, next to all of his notes and drawings he got from Yoongi. He went back to work, serving customers and all their food, drinks that they wanted.

🍬🍬🍬

Yoongi was playing the piano when he stopped looking at the music sheet, looking out to see if anyone was there. And there was Jimin, sitting in the front row to hear Yoongi play. He blushed and looked back at the music sheet, trying to get any thoughts out of his head.