はち

The light hit Yoongis face as he slowly woke up, feeling arms wrapped around him. He grunted and put his hands on the arms wrapped around him, getting up as he got pulled down onto a chest. He let out an ‘ouf’ sound then looked up to see who was holding him.

“Hyung.” “Shhh...let’s not spoil the moment.”

Jimin looked down at him and smiled, kissing his forehead before hugging him close. “It’s nice just to hold you in my arms. I’m glad I got to be with you, you’re such a cutie that no one can resist.” rubbing his back, he heard little grumbles from the other as he smiled more keeping him close. “Yoongi, how about we go bake some more today, hm?”

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before looking at Jimin and nodding. “Yeah- yeah let’s go do that.” he got up and went to go take a shower as Jimin walked into Yoongis bedroom to pick an outfit for him.

“Now..what clothes does he have..?”

He looked through the closet and found a brown sweater, grayish brown ripped jeans and a gray scarf. He smiled at how cute the other would look in this outfit. He looked at the shoes and found some brown timberlands as he grabbed them putting them on the bed.

Yoongi came in with a towel on and looked at Jimin before going over to him. “Hyung, what are you doing?”

“Picking an outfit out for you. Why?”

“O-oh. Nothing..I’ll pick out an outfit for you as well once we get to your house. Does that sound good?”

“Yep! I have your outfit right here. You change into it and I’ll meet you outside in my car.”

Yoongi nodded as he watched Jimin walk out, looking at the outfit. He smiled softly and took his towel off before changing into his outfit that was picked out by his boyfriend. He put on the scarf before looking in the mirror, fixing his scarf. “How nice of him to pick out an outfit like this. I like it..”

He put on the timberlands and tied them before walking out to Jimins car, getting in the passengers seat. He looked over to see Jimin smiling at him, then gave him a quick peck on the lips. He yelped when he got pulled into a kiss, blushing when he pulled away.

“You’re so cute!” Jimin said.

“Y-You too..”

Jimin chuckled and shook his head, “not as much as you, buddy. Not as much as you.” he pat the youngers head before gripping the steering wheel, pulling out of the parking spot before driving off to his house. When they got to his house, he got out and walked to the other side of the car to open the door for Yoongi, watching him get out of the car before stealing a kiss from him.

Yoongi flushed red and smiled, kissing Jimins cheek before walking to the front door. Jimin followed and unlocked the door, opening it for him to allow him to go in. The younger bowed and walked into the house, looking around. “Where’s your grandma? I would like to tell her our news.”

“She’s in her room, I’m glad you came to like her as a friend.”

“Oh yeah, she’s really nice..I’ll pay her a visit.”

Yoongi walked into where Jimins grandma is and walked in slowly. “Hello..?” he whispered. A woman looked up and saw Yoongi before smiling, “Hey! Yoongi, right?”

“Yes yes, that’s me. I just wanted to visit you and tell you some good news.”

“Oh? Has my Jiminie finally find someone?”

Yoongi smiled and nodded, pointing to himself. “I’m that someone, ma’am.”

Jimins grandma got up and slowly walked over to him, hugging him gently. “Aw..you two will be so cute together! It brings me great joy that my grandson has finally found someone he can adore. He’s really good at cooking too, you may be able to get some lessons from him.”