After the whole concert was done, Jimin waited around to see if Yoongi was around, he wanted to tell him he was proud of his hard work and wanted to go out to celebrate his hard work. Once he saw Yoongi, he waved to him and walked over to him as he gave him a hug.

"Hyung, hello! Did you like the performance?" Yoongi asked, giving Jimin a hug back. He pulled away and smiled at him, waiting for an answer. "Like it? No." he got sad when he heard that. "I loved it!" he smiled at that, hugging the older once more before pecking his cheek. "Thank you Hyung. That means a lot to me, knowing you loved it. I loved it as much as you did, me playing up there."

"You're so cute." Jimin said, pressing a kiss to Yoongis lips. Hearing a small noise come from the smaller, he smiled and hugged his waist gently before pressing kisses all over his face.

"Hyungg!" Yoongi squealed out, holding onto Jimins shoulders. He kept getting kisses all over his face, slightly bending backwards to get away, but it didn't work since he kept getting covered in kisses. He just smiled and let it happen, letting out giggles that made Jimins heart swoon.

"I have a surprise for you." Yoongi said. Jimin raised an eyebrow then smiled, pulling Yoongi closer and leaned down to his face. "I wonder what it is~"

"I have a reservation for us in the new restaurant down the block." he heard the younger say. Damnit. He thought. He nodded and pulled back, still holding onto his waist.

"Wh- what do you think I was going to say?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing. Let's go." the blonde haired male said, walking off with the brown haired male. "I have your jacket and flannel, don't worry about it."

"Oh- Thank you Hyung..you know you didnt have to.." Yoongi looked up at Jimin before smiling softly, leaning up to kiss his cheek. He looked back down at his feet, matching the others footsteps with his own. The other noticed and chuckled, matching his footsteps.

"You're silly."

"I know."

Jimin chuckled again and pulled the younger closer, looking at him and admiring him. He smiled and kissed his lips gently before snaking his arm around the smallers waist as he got to the car with him then let go of his waist, opening the door for him.

"Why thank you, Mister Park." Yoongi bowed, getting into the passenger seat as he buckled himself in.

Jimin walked to the other side as he got in, taking his keys out and putting it into the ignition, turning the key to turn the car on then drove off to a familiar place Yoongi saw. The white piano place. He smiled to himself and looked at the older before looking back forwards.

Watching him park, he got out and shut the door behind him as he ran into the white room, turning on the lights as he slid onto the chair then saw graffiti on the piano keys and piano itself. "Hyungie! The piano!"

Jimin ran in and looked at the piano, seeing swears and slurs on it as he sighed and looked around for a bathroom. "Why would someone do this?"

"I love this piano..I-I could clean it off!"

"No, Yoongi. I'll clean it up, you just rest after all that piano playing." Jimin said softly before going to the bathroom to get some stuff to clean up the graffiti. Yoongi sighed and sat there, staring at the graffiti filled white grand piano.

Once Jimin came back, he started cleaning the piano then bopped Yoongis nose with the towel. "Bop."

"Hyung." Yoongi giggled out.

Jimin chuckled and kissed his cheek before finishing up the graffiti cleaning. He then threw the towel away and sat down next to the smaller, pressing a key to make sure it worked. Smiling, he looked towards the younger and wrapped his arm around him before pointing to the piano so he could play.