十二

It was the day. The day Yoongi and Jimin were to get married. On one side, Jimin was a bit panicky since it was his wedding, but Jungkook was there to help him pick out a nice suit for the wedding. It was a white and black theme, the white overpowering the black. Jimin went with a more black colored tuxedo with a white corsage in his pocket. Yoongi went with a more white colored tuxedo with a black corsage in his pocket. Namjoon helped him pick it out, no matter how embarrassed the younger was with wearing the tuxedo.

Jimin was now excited, standing in the corridors and waiting for the younger to come out. Some bridesmaids came out first, then came the grooms. Jungkook came out with a basket full of flowers and threw them on the alleyway, he was the flower boy. After everything, Jimin was reading his vows and telling them to himself while he waited for his fiancé to come out and stand in front of him. He wondered what it was like, how happy he would be to be marrying the younger. Then, the music started playing.

He looked towards the doors as everyone turned and got their cameras out, seeing the doors open and watching as a black haired male popped out with a tall brown haired male, locked arms and walking down the isle. Jimin stared at the smaller, seeing his glassy brown eyes. It was Yoongi, all dressed in white, a black corsage with a white and gray flower crown on his head, a bouquet in his hand.

Yoongi got to Jimin and stopped in front of him, smiling. Jimin smiled back and kissed his lips before looking at the priest. The priest began speaking towards them both and everyone. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen..boys and girls, today we are gathered here for Park Jimin and Min Yoongis wedding, they shall take care of each other in vain and in sickness, health and happiness. Before we go on, is there any objections?" The priest asked as they looked around. When they didn't see any, they went on. "Park Jimin, please go on with your vows whenever you're ready."

Jimin took a deep breath before looking at Yoongi, taking his free hand and looking him in his chocolate brown eyes. "Min Yoongi. The love of my life, the shining star in my dark night. The apple to my eye and my beautiful kitten. My porcelain doll, you are so..so sweet. I love to hear your laughter, and once I do it makes my heart swoon with delight. You make my day better, and when you rant to me I'm sure to sit through every moment with you to comfort you, to cuddle you and kiss you. Your hugs are so warm, I would love to have all of your hugs and you're the right size for hugs..I love you and I would love to see your cute little face in the mornings when you wake up. It doesn't matter if you look horrible or not, it's cute and I love it so much I could just kiss you all day." He chuckled and sniffled a little, going on with his vows. "I love you as my fiance, I love you at your worst and your best. Sometimes you even go a full day without emotions and somehow still make me laugh with your expressions. I want to grow old with you, experience new places with you..I love you for who you are and I will love you every single day from now on. I love you, Min Yoongi." After finishing, he watched as the smaller stared at him with tears in his eyes, then watched him wipe his tears away.

"Min Yoongi, you may speak your vows."

Yoongi gulped before nodding and looked back at Jimin, sighing shakily. "I want you to know..you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Ever since you opened your little bakery, I fell in love with it and once I kept seeing you for a few weeks I started to realize I fell in love with you. And only you. No one else, I wanted you only. Your smiles brighten up my day and whenever I see you..whether it be the market, the bakery or just walking down the street. Your laughter is like music to my ears. I would like to hear that every day..a-and I love your kisses. I melt everytime you kiss me, it feels like pure bliss. I would kiss you every day until our breaths were taken away..I want to grow old with you, I want to experience life with you..I love it when you hug me close, it makes me feel special. You're so special to me and you don't even know, I want to hug you and kiss you..you make my life so much better when you're around..I got so happy when you said you loved my music and wanted to hear more of it. I'm wanting to grow old with you, possibly start a family..I love you Park Jimin. I'll help you through anything that makes you sad or upset." he ended with a smile, tears running down his face. Jimin smiled too, tears welling up in his eyes.