シックス

Jungkook woke up to snoring below him, seeing Yoongis brown hair stick up everywhere. He smiled and got up as he tried not to wake the older then jumped on him to get him to wake up.

Yoongi screamed then looked at Jungkook, trying to even his breath. "Oh my god..Jungkook please, don't do that to your Hyung." he rasped out, trying to get Jungkook off. The younger chuckled and got off him as he crouched down by him, lifting the mattress a little. "Just wanted to make sure you were awake before the tournament."

"I'm awake Jungkook-ah..I'm awake." Yoongi said, sitting up then yelped when the mattress was flipped over. He got up and tore the blanket off his head, glaring at the younger. He heard him laugh, then started to chuckle.

"Alright alright. Let me call Jimin-hyung and ask him if he can come." he smiled, getting his phone off the charger and dialing Jimins number, putting it up to his ear.

"Hello?~"

"Jimin-hyung. Uh..I have something to ask you. So Jungkook-ah..has a taekwondo tournament and he's wondering if you could go."

"Of course I can go! I'm closing up shop soon anyways. What time does it start?"

"Jungkook-ah, what time does the tournament start?"

Jungkook put up a finger and smiled, "In an hour."

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and furrowed his brows, mouthing a 'shouldn't we be there already?' to him. Jungkook widened his eyes and panicked, starting to get his karate gear together. "I'll see you there Jimin-hyung!" Yoongi yelled into the phone, hanging up with a 'I love you' after then groaned, changing into his black pants and gray sweater, putting on a red beanie then ran out to Jungkook, putting his phone in his pocket.

He walked with him and sighed, thinking of what he said after hanging up. "Why did I say that? He doesn't.." he hung his head a bit, staying close to the younger as they walked. The younger noticed this and looked at him, bending down to meet his face. "Hyung. Why so sad?"

"Ah, it's nothing..don't worry so much about it."

"Hyung, I've known you for years. I know when you're sad, mad, tense or anything. Something is bothering you and I can tell, you don't have to talk right now but know I'm here for you, yeah?"

Yoongi smiled when Jungkook said that, hugging him with one arm. "Thank you Jungkook.." He put his arm down. "It's just..I like Jimin-hyung. And I don't know if he likes me back, he just looks oblivious to everything I do in gestures of love. But I don't know how to communicate my feelings well."

Jungkook listened and nodded, wrapping his arm around the olders shoulder as he smiled. "Well..I do see the way he looks at you sometimes. You don't know it, but I observe little things in the café. He looks at you with awe and in love." He looked around to see if anyone was around.

"Alright, so. Here's how me and Taehyung got together. I tried to show compassion and love to him, give him attention. Do you top or bottom?"

"Uh..b-bottom."

Jungkook gasped and lifted him up, twirling him around before putting him down. "I knew it!" he said happily, ruffling Yoongis hair. "Anyways, so what you have to do is give him flowers, chocolates and all but since you are a bottom, try to make him little gifts that make him happy. Maybe give yourself to him, give him love."