When both of them arrived at Jimins house, Yoongi looked at the big house as his eyes widened, stepping back a bit. He couldn't believe how big it looked compared to his small apartment in his town, a small space was good enough for him but this kind of looked more comfortable than his little old apartment. Yes maybe it was a bit dusty, but he didn't clean it until every two days.

He saw the older walk in, holding the door open for him. He gulped and walked in, looking around. He was in awe of how big it was and how modern but fancy it looked. He walked around slowly and knocked on the bathroom before looking inside, seeing a circle mirror and a fancy light on the ceiling.

"Nice, isn't it?"

Yoongi jumped, looking back to see who said that. He saw an old woman there, smiling softly at him. "Y-Yeah, it is..oh! Uh..my name is Min Yoongi, nice to meet you." putting out a hand, the woman shook his hand gently. "I'm Jimins Granny, nice to meet you, Yoongi-ssi. You look like a sweet boy. Did he bring you home to cook?"

Jimin walked over to his Granny and Yoongi, smiling and putting his arm around Yoongis shoulder. "He doesn't talk much but he is here to eat some of my food if you don't mind Grandma."

"Oh of course not! Stay whenever you would like to, you seem like a really nice gentleman." Jimins Grandma smiled and bowed a little before walking off to her room. Yoongi watched her as he smiled softly, looking back up at Jimin and blushed. "Uh-"

"Should we get cooking? Well, should I?"

Yoongi shook his head, "No no Hyung, I'll cook. I know how hard it is working by yourself at a store, just go and sit and I'll see what I can make."

Jimin looked at Yoongi before taking his arm off him and smiled at him. He was grateful that he was so kind to cook for him, but he wanted to show him how good his food is. He shook his head and said, "Come come." before leading Yoongi over to the kitchen to sit him down on a chair. Yoongi sat down on the chair near the counter and sat up straight, watching Jimin with a bit of a gleam in his eyes. He wanted to help him, not sit here and do nothing. Maybe he could help with preparing drinks! Yeah..maybe?

"Hyung-ah."

Jimin looked at Yoongi and smiled. "Yes Yoongi? Do you need anything?" going over to him, he put his hand on his shoulder before rubbing it. "Do you think I could uh..help you out with preparing drinks? I could give some food to your Granny too..would that be helpful?" Yoongi looked at him hopefully, his eyes going a little doe for extra measure.

He saw him smile before getting hugged, himself smiling before letting go of the other. "Is that a yes?"

"It would be appreciated..but I got it. You just sit back and relax, I got everything yeah?"

"But Hyung-"

Jimin chuckled and ruffled Yoongis hair before walking into the kitchen to start cooking. Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms, sitting back in the seat as he looked around with a pout on his face. He looked back at his Hyung, watching him cook as he sat up to see what he was cooking. It looked like spicy Kimchi and steak, his favorite food. His mouth watered at the sight, gulping down the lump in his neck as he looked away to see what could distract him.

"Uh..may I look around a little?"

"Go ahead! A little looking around wouldn't hurt anyone. Just don't touch anything you may think would break."

Hearing those words, he put down his music stuff and got up, running upstairs. He looked around then saw the little Calico cat that roamed Jimins bakery and kept him company when he ate. "Kitty..! Hello little kitty, I remember you." he crouched down to put his hand out a little for the cat. The little Calico cat walked up to him and sniffed his hand before rubbing his head on his hand, wanting pets.