Melodic music filled the auditorium, with little kids running around and adults listening to it. In the middle of the concert, the lights went out as the spotlight flashed onto Yoongi sitting at the piano. Yoongi gulped slightly and moved his mask to the side, inhaling and exhaling. This is it, Min Yoongi..you're first concert. Don't fret. Even if Jimin-hyung is here, you will get through this.

He looked out at the crowd and bowed his head a little before looking at the sheet music, fixing his position as he cleared his throat. He exhaled again and started playing, the melodic music filling the air as Jimin and the audience watched in awe.

Jimin watched his hands move a bit fast but in a soothing motion, almost like massaging the piano keys. He looked up at the youngers face and saw his eyes closed and focused on it as he was hanging his head a little. He finished his piece and stood up, taking a little bow. Everyone sat there, staring at him in awe and shock.

Oh no, oh no I messed up. Dangit Yoongi! He thought and looked down at the ground, then heard clapping. He looked up and around, seeing Namjoon and Jimin next to each other, clapping. The rest of the crowd clapped and cheered, yelling that Yoongi did a great job and that he was a great piano player. One even whistled at him. He smiled and took a bow, taking his music sheets as he walked off, waving at everyone.

Once he got to his dressing room, he fixed his bowtie before smiling at himself in the mirror and straightening his vest, organizing his sheet music. He heard the door open and looked up at who came in, seeing Jimin and Namjoon as he waved before going back to fixing his clothes and hair.

"You did well, Yoongi-ssi. I'm glad I came or else I wouldn't have seen such amazingness and such grace in someone playing the piano." Jimin spoke, complimenting the others piano skills.

Yoongi blushed and thanked him, bowing a little to him. "I think I'm done..I can go back home."

Namjoon spoke up, "I can take you home. I live right near him, and so he doesn't have a long way to walk. Would you like me to take you home, Hyung?"

Jimin smiled and went over to Yoongi, patting his shoulder before leaning to his ear. "Look, you did amazing. Come by one day and play the piano for me, my dear." He turned back to Namjoon and walked over to him. "You may take him home, I can get back to my Granny."

Namjoon nodded and let him go out the door before turning back to Yoongi, seeing his face red as he was staring at the door. He went over to him and waved his hand in front of his face. "Earth to Yoongi. Earthh tooo Yoongii-hyunggg." when he didn't move, he sighed and picked him up then walked out to take him home. He put him in the car and that's when Yoongi snapped out of it.

"Oh my god. He wants me to play piano for him."

"Huh?"

Namjoon got in confused, starting the car. "Are you okay?"

"No. No, Jimin-Hyung wants me to play piano for him! I-I never played something for someone alone..i-it's always an instructor with another person or..or out in the street."

"Aw Hyung! That's a compliment from him, he loves your music! He loves hearing you play and maybe he wants to get real close to you."

Yoongi looked at Namjoon and widened his eyes, freaking out a little. "I-I've never done that before! Joon, I-I don't know if I could be alone with him, you know I have a big crush on him. I don't want anything to be messed up..Joonie I..I don't know.."

The other nodded and started driving, keeping quiet so Yoongi could think. Yoongi kept thinking about the older and his words, smiling every now and then as he looked out of the window. Namjoon stopped at the apartment complex and looked at the other. "We're here."