セブン

“You mean to tell me..THE Park Jimin kissed you?”

“Yes! Finally you get it!”

Yoongi put his head in his hands, groaning a little at the fact Namjoon couldn’t get it after a while. He heard a chuckle then picked his head up to look at the detective, seeing him looking at his documents. “I know. I was messing with you, Yoongi.”

“Namjoon I- Ugh. What am I going to do with you..?”

“Nothing Hyung. You love me.”

Yoongi rolled his eyes then smiled, taking the documents from him. He read them then opened his mouth when he saw pictures of Jimin putting the vase back and leaving notes.

“I-It was Hyung the whole time..?”

“Yes. I put cameras in your apartment and that's what I found, your Hyung has been giving you it back and apparently it’s a gift from him.”

Namjoon sat back and studied Yoongis face before leaning forward on the table to put the document down. “Maybe talk to him later at dinner.”

“..y-yeah. I will..thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Now, your japchae are getting cold. Take them, take the chopsticks and eat. You can’t live off of cup noodles forever.”

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and started eating. “Watch me.”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, it’s disrespectful, Yoongi-ssi.”

Said male choked on his food as he coughed a lot, trying to get his drink as he dramatically fell out of his seat. Namjoon put his hand on his cheek then looked at the brown haired male on the floor. “Are you done?”

“Namjoon, don’t be disrespectful. I’m only joking with you.”

“I don’t get the joke.”

Yoongi groaned and got up, sitting in Namjoons lap as he crossed his legs and put his arm around his neck. “Hey bestie.”

“Get your gay butt off.” Namjoon laughed and pushed him off lightly, but Yoongi just stayed. “Naahh. Besties lap is better.”

“Stop being gay.”

“I can’t help it. I’m gay for Jimin-hyung.”

Namjoon smiled and shook his head as he chuckled. “Okay, gay man. I think it’s about time you go home to get ready for your dinner date.”

Yoongi gasped. He almost forgot the dinner date. Thanking Namjoon, he got out some money and gave it to him to pay for the lunch before running out to go get changed for his dinner date.

“Oh jeez, oh jeez, I’m sorry Hyung I’m so sorry if I'm late!” He made it to his apartment to see a car parked in front of it, recognizing it being Jimins.

“Sh...ugh. I really am late.”

Walking up to the car, he knocked on the window and scratched the back of his head. Seeing the window roll down, he watched as Jimin looked at him with sunglasses on, his hair parted in the middle as he saw him smile, getting out. “Yoongi! Hey bud, so good to see you.” Jimin said, giving him a cheek kiss.

“Are you ready? I have the time for the table or we could order takeout from there.”

He watched as the younger leaned into him, hugging him tightly. “I’m so sorry Hyung.” he heard him mumble. He stroked his hair before furrowing his brows, hugging him back. “What do you mean? Yoongi-ssi..is something going on?” “I was late Hyung..I’m sorry.”