Feastivus (Arctic Trooper x Fem!Reader)

Christmas special.

----

What an exciting day for Neighborville! Today was Feastivus, where plants and zombies set aside their differences and celebrate as one. Even the humans get to join in on the fun!

[Y/N] was at the mall, trying to pick out a gift for a very special someone. She looked at the displays in the shops, thinking hard on what he would like. What does he like anyways? she thought. [Y/N] sighed. She had to find a gift soon. Time was running out. "Maybe he'd like a new jacket? New gloves?" [Y/N] stopped at a clothes shop. "But would he think I'm being cheap?" She sighed. "Might as well just buy him clothes..." [Y/N] entered the store and started looking around.

♡♡♡♡

[Y/N] was at home, wrapping the present she bought the Arctic Trooper. He was still out, so she was by herself. She looked out the window to see that the sky was dark. "I hope he's alright," she said. Just as [Y/N] said that, she heard the door open. "I'm home!" said a familiar voice.
"Welcome home!"
[Y/N] stood up and walked over to the Arctic Trooper, giving him a hug. He hugged her back, giving her a kiss on the head. "You look busy," he chuckled. "Yeah... I just had a hard time finding a good gift for you, that's all."
"Don't worry about it. I'm sure it's a really great present."
[Y/N] gave her present to him, and he gave his present to her. "Open your present," he said. [Y/N] opened her present to see a pretty-looking necklace. "That's so sweet of you! A necklace!" she joyfully said, putting it on. "You look beautiful in that necklace," he said. [Y/N] giggled. "Now you open yours." The Arctic Trooper opened his present and took out a jacket and gloves. "No way! Some new clothes."
"You're not... upset?"
"Why would I be? I needed a new jacket and gloves at some point. My old jacket was starting to wear out."
He gave her a hug. "I really love the new clothes. Don't be sad." [Y/N] smiled, leaning against him.
"Merry Feastivus."

----

This was rushed. I'm sorry. I just wanted to write something.