Chapter Nine

Destiny POV

We drove to the house, in silence. But it was a peaceful silence. My hands were intertwined with Louis's. He kissed them, once in a while. I looked out the window as a saw this amazing view of a lake. Me and Lou should go there some time. I turned on the radio, and some One Direction was playing.

Lou started singing along softly, while we pulled up to our new house. There were 3 cars in the driveway. Lou tried to park in the garage, but it was full of boxes and furniture. He parked in the driveway, and we walked in. It was chaos, there was furniture everywhere, and you could smell the paint and hardware fumes. I saw Jay and my mom running around, while the boys were carrying boxes from the garage. After me and Lou, navigated through the trash and furniture I saw the living room. I was finished, and looked amazing. The walls were painted red with black stripes, we had white furniture, with a black flat screen. There was two white bookshelves beside the TV. Under the flat screen was a white and black fire place, and we had black hardwood. I gawked at the room, and I could Lou was impressed with room. We walked over to the couches, and fell back on them. Lou started kissing me, and it got intense. Lou was now laying on the couch, and Harry comes in.

"Louis get your shoes off the couch, it's leather."Harry said in a girly voices.

"Last time I checked it my couch, and I payed." he smirked and made sure his feet were on the couch. Then my mother and Jay came in.

"Louis get your dirty Toms off that couch, it's leather."Jay said. Lou fell off the couch, and sat criss-cross on the floor.I laughed at him, and tried getting up. It hurt like hell, and I guess Jay saw my face.

"Lou, show her your bedroom."

Lou picked me up bridal style, and ran towards our room. When we entered he closed and locked the door. He dropped me on the bed, and I looked around our room. It was painted a turquoise color with black stripes. It had a white couch, with another flat screen. The walk in closet was like Edwards and Bella's in Twilight. The bed had a turquoise bed sheet, and black and white pillows. There was a couch, and a couple bookshelves. We had hardwood for half and carpet for the other half. I looked up on the ceiling, and there was a black and turquoise chandelier. I felt the covers around me, and Lou laid next to me.

"Is this really our house?"

"Yeah, babe, our mothers did good."

"But it still need a lot of work, do you think it will taking along time, because our kids can't come home with this chaos."

"Bentley's coming home in two weeks, and Ryan three. It will be done."

"Ok, I love you and our house and our kids."

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

Lou started kissing my neck, and I could tell he was trying to find my sweet spot. I moaned loudly, and I could tell he was smirking.

"Lou, stop, you can wait for six weeks."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now lets see the nursery."

I climbed off of our massive bed, and walked towards the door. When I opened it Harry and Zayn fell at our feet, with glasses in their hands."

"You two are the most perverted, sick, teenagers, I have ever known."

They got up, and ran off to do some work. Louis led me down a hallway, and entered a room that wasn't far from ours. I entered and gasped. The walls were like ours, but no black stripes and it was lighter. I could see the outline for what I thought was a monkey eating a carrot? No banana. And I saw the cribs, each of them having they initials molded into it. I looked inside a crib, to see a carrot and a microphone. I could feel myself giggle at that. And I saw two rocking chairs, with a turquoise plush seating. We had two dressing tables, and their was a mini chandelier, hanging up. They had a bookshelf and it was filled with stuffed toys. Their was a smaller TV in here, and in the closet, a lifetime supply of baby clothes. There was 6 boxes of diapers and wipes. I saw two strollers, and a baby bag. Jars of formula, and toys for when they get older. This was a lot. And it made me wish they were in their cribs right now. Lou sat in one of the rocking chairs, and waved me over. I sat in his lap, and he started stroking my hair.