Chapter Fourteen

1 month later..........

Eleanor POV

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I told you, if you didn't listen to me there were consequences."

"Look, I couldn't do that to Lou or Destiny."

"You'll learn to never mess with Paige Rider."

"Look, I'll give you anything you want."

"I wanted you to follow the plan, but you didn't."

"If you want money, I'll give you money."

"I wanted you to get back at Destiny."

She crept closer to me, a knife placed on my neck. I stiffened and she laughed.

"Oh are we afraid now?"

She laughed and took the knife away from my neck. She sat on my bed, and started rocking. I would run, but with my 7 month belly, I'm not going anywhere fast.

"You know, she's the reason my boyfriend broke up with me, he loved her, and I lost my baby because of that stress. She ruined my life."

"She didn't ruin your life, I think......."

"She did ruin my life bitch, I say you better stop talking if you don't wanna die."

She came closer to me, and out the knife on my stomach. She glared at me, and got up.

"God, I swear you want to die. I'm going to kill you, eventually, but your going to be tortured first."

She walked out the room, and I heard talking. She and some guy came back in. She smirked at me, and said,"She's all yours. Don't worry about being 'too rough'."

She laughed and slapped me in my face. When she left the room, they did some stuff I don't want to repeat. Oh, what I do for you, Louis.

Destiny POV

"Lou, come here, look at Bentley."

He ran over, and saw him abusing his carrot. He was tossing it around and bitting it. My baby boy acted so much older that he actually was. He giggled at us and went back to tossing his carrot. I smiled at him, and wrapped my hands around Louis's waist.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my forehead. He started kissing my neck, and I moaned and pushed him out the door. We kept kissing until we got to our room. Lou closed the door and locked it. I pushed him gentley on the bed, and started a striptease.

His eyes were filled with lust and want. After I took of my shirt and pants, I crawled on top of him. I haven't done this in a while. Almost a year. And I was ready. He started kissing me again, and my hands flew down to his jeans. I unbuckled his belt, and started to pull his jeans down.

We were so close. Then Louis phone went off. We tried ignoring it, but it just kept going on. I sighed and got off him. He groaned and got his phone.

"What the hell do you want?"

"No, sorry Zayn, I'll see you in 5 minutes."

"Everything fine, I'll leave now."

"Bye."

Louis sighed and looked at me. He watched me put my clothes back on, and sighed. I was so embarrassed. I was hot and bothered, and Louis buddy was saying he was the same.

"Baby, I'm sorry, the mood is totally gone."he said.

"It fine, ok."I tried to reassure him

"No it's not, Zayn's gonna get a handful."