Chapter Twenty-Seven

Destiny POV

“Don’t go, Louis. I’m going to miss you.” I whispered as he finished packing his stuff.

“I’ll be back sooner than you know it.” He said, and pecked my lips.

“5 months is not soon. I’m going to miss you. Don’t leave us. Don’t leave me.” I said, on the verge of tears.

“Don’t do that babe. You know that makes me feel guilty. I don’t want to feel guilty. It’s my job love.”

“I know that Louis, I understand. I’ll go change the kids.”

“Destiny stop moving right now.”

He grabbed my hand and turned me around. His gaze softened and I started crying. He pulled me in closer and he rubbed my back.

We got back two weeks ago and now it’s time for him to go home. I’m already going to miss him a lot. I can’t help but think about Canada and him and Ivy. It’s stupid and I know the girl is far away from us, but it’s just that time was so dark for us.

“I’m coming back, love. I’ll always come back because you have my heart. I can’t live without my heart. I’ll always find my way back you, though thick or thin. You should know that after all we been through. I just need you to trust me.”

“I trust you, Louis. Trust isn’t why I’m crying. I just really going to miss you and we might not be together for the twins first birthday, my 22nd birthday, your 22nd birthday, Christmas, New Years.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be here.” He kissed me and I looked at the time. 6:46. He had to be at the airport at 8. Then the twins and I have a three hour drive back to Doncaster and Danielle is going to stay with us for a week. She wants to experience with babies and I’m going to need the help.

“Ok, I love you. Let’s put your stuff in the car.” I said, not wanting to cry anymore. I’m so sick of crying anymore. It’s draining.

“I love you, too. Come on, babe.”

I wheeled out two suitcases and he carried the rest. We shoved it in the boot of the car and he smiled at me.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye.” He said. I shook my head and looked at him.

“This is seeing you later. I want a call when you land. Have fun in Latin America. I heard it’s warm down there. Make sure you use sunscreen. I’ll see you when you come to London. You know that’s in like 3 months. I’ll also try to go to the one in Manchester. We’ll see. I’ll keep you updated on the twins, and I’ll send you pictures daily. I’ll also make sure our house is going good. We can taste the cake when I see you in London. I’ll also call you twice a day and maybe a Skype call. I’ll understand if you don’t pick up. You’re a busy man. I’ll also keep you updated with school.”

“I feel really bad leaving you right now. I know it’s a busy time in our lives and I shouldn’t be leaving.”

“It’s your job .It’s how you bring in the money. I can’t be mad at you doing your job.”

A wailing sound came from the baby monitor in my hands and I sighed. I gave him a kiss and he deepened it. I heard some cameras click but it didn’t matter. When the wailing got louder, we stopped and I gave him a hug.

“Make sure you tell the twins I love them every day. Also make sure Ryan and Bentley are ok. If anything at all is wrong let me know. I love you.”

“See you later, babe.” I said, as he entered the car.

“See you later, darling.” He said, and he drove off. I sighed and entered the building again. I opened Louis’s condo door and saw Ryan wailing. He was screaming for Louis. I sighed and picked him up from the rocker. I rubbed his back and he quieted down.