Chapter Six

Louis POV

I woke up on Destiny’s couch. It’s not comfortable at all. After she agreed to be my ‘girlfriend’ we spent the night together. We watched a movie and talked. She’s not as bad as I thought she would be. I wouldn’t mind my children having a mother like her.  She fell asleep during the movie, and I didn’t want to wake her up, so I just left her room, and slept on the couch.

“Good morning Louis. I made breakfast. Just some French toast and eggs. I am boiling water for some tea. Would you like some?”

“Yes, please. Thank you.”

I sat down on the counter, and she sat a plate in front of me. We ate in silence and I knew she was trying really hard to be a great girlfriend. I had to commend her on it.

Eleanor and I’s engagement break-up broke in the media. She hasn’t been wearing the ring like she always dose. Our rep announced it over twitter. My mum called me last night, crying because we were the best couple ever, and she was carrying my baby.  Some people are blaming Destiny. She’s still kind of freaked out of how they know her name.

“So, Louis. I um. I don’t know how you want this relationship to work.”

“I want to have some kisses.” I joked. She smiled, and ate off her plate. She leaned over, and kissed my forehead. I shook my head and then she kissed my cheek. I looked at her and I realized how close she was. I leaned forehead, and just kissed her. Her lips were soft. Very soft.

I broke away quick and everything was mad awkward. She just looked at me, and I could tell she was embarrassed. Probably more embarrassed than me.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean for that to happen, because why would we want that to happen? Like we’re not intimate or anything.”

“We are dating right?”

“We’re not serious right?”

“I was serious when I asked you to be my girlfriend.”

“I know.”

“I want you to move to Doncaster with me.” I said, and she stared at me like I had a million heads. She started laughing. Like legit laughing. It wasn’t funny. At least I didn’t think so.

“Louis, I’m sorry but I’ve know you for almost a month? You want me to live with you. We hate each other. Or in other words dislike.”

“Hey, I want the best for my kids. That’s a stable environment with two parents living under the same roof. This roof is going to be a house we buy in Doncaster together.”

“I’m not a citizen there.”

“If you have the kids there, you get to stay there until there 18. We’ll get your green card by then.”

She got up, and took both our plates. I wasn’t done but I didn’t stop her as she put the plates in the sink. She turned around, and hesitated to talk.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do. I’m having them in a month, if not any day now. We need to be stable and ok for us to bring two little boys in the world.”

“One.”

“The doctors lying. My babies a fighter. So, we can see how Doncaster going to go.”

“Really? That’s amazing. I’ll have a realtor look at houses for us. I mean I don’t want to force you to go.”

She shrugged and washed the plates. I was moving in with a girl that I could barely touch with it being awkward. Are we going to be sleeping in the same room, or are we having separate rooms? I don’t like the thought of separate rooms.